NPC Duels XP!

DeletedUser

It has been like this for a while now but when dueling NPC duels now give you very little experience. They are pretty well useless now too everyone besides 0 motivation duelers that want to lower the motivation. I think I heard they were lowered because of the Christmas crackers from the calenders but those only stuck around for so long and now it would be really nice if the xp on them went back up. Anyone agree with me?

DeletedUser22685

The Christmas crackers are anything but gone. I doubt they will ever raise them again because the extra work players had to do to get to level 120 while the NPC exp was lowered wouldn't be necessary for the players who try to power level after the experience has been raised back to where it was. Someone would be sure to complain.

DeletedUser

i dont agree !
level up was very easy with them !
its good now and i dont like , it increase again ...

DeletedUser22685

Problem is what would you say the point of them are now?
For 0 motivation duelers to lower their motivation. They are also quite useful for lower levels as even with the lowered exp gain, it still gives a nice bonus when there are less than a hundred exp to the next level which happens quite alot when you're below level 20.

DeletedUser14006

The Christmas crackers are anything but gone.

I can validate this claim, I have over 300 unused crackers!

I will wait until 2012 until everybody has used or sold theirs then I may get a decent price for them compared to the $100 they are selling for at the moment :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

have barely any hp left after a fort battle, gives you a fast ride home for little energy

people can test their builds against other builds in the npc duels.

there 2 other things they are good for...

DeletedUser22685

ratatatPat said:
people can test their builds against other builds in the npc duels.
The builds these NPCs use aren't exactly conventional, so if you can beat an NPC then good for you, but that doesn't necessarily mean your build is good against any player's build.

DeletedUser

If you're setting to sleep and still have energy left that would top out to over 100% while you're afk then NPC duels are a quick way to burn it off for a few points & $$$s, especially as your health will also be recovering along with your energy.