NPC and Quest Duels win/losses reflected in Morgue

DeletedUser22575

Idea title: Quest Duels win/losses reflected in Morgue

Details of idea: All win/losses are shown in the Morgue, not just player versus player

Does it meet the guidelines?: Yes

Has the idea been posted before?: Not that I know of.

Reasons for submitting: At the present time we have numerous players using quests duels to KO themselves. In fact their are several small towns where the majority of the players use this style of play to prevent themselves from being attacked so they can quests/fort fight etc.

These players/towns reap the benefit of their style of play using this system while maintaining well above average morgue stats since they make sure they are not a target for dueling.

By all duel win/losses and ko's being reflected in the morgue stats an accurate morgue assessment of all towns can be made without towns being able to keep their morgue stats artificially high. IMO the purpose of the morgue is to reflect accurate dueling capabilities of a town.

And as with any other player choice in this game there will then be both advantages and disadvantages for this style of play instead of just an advantage as under the present system.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You cannot KO yourself through an NPC duel. You only get the 48 hours protection from a quest duel. And, no the duels shouldn't be reflected in the Mortician, because they cost less energy and no time at all.

DeletedUser22575

You cannot KO yourself through an NPC duel. You only get the 48 hours protection from a quest duel. And, no the duels shouldn't be reflected in the Mortician, because they cost less energy and no time at all.

Correct that, thanks.

But time and energy really have nothing to do with win/loss morgue records. they reflect win/loss/ko's only.

But what not counting them does is present an inaccurate and manipulated morgue record for those towns/players who use this system routinely.

DeletedUser

I just hit my 1000th duel won today and it's a great achievement for me. I wouldn't feel nice if someone gets his record sleeping all the time and challenging lifeless NPCs. You can practically build yourself a clean record only with victories. People will exploit this too much leading to a bigger problem.

Usually workers and adventurers would KO themselves for protection, so it really does not bother me. There is nothing appealing to attacking one, so if a guy is knocked out I can just move on to another and reduce some motivation on him. Soldiers and Duelers try to stay on track as long as possible steering away from getting knocked out. And if a dueling character starts abusing the quest duels, then he is a joke. He is a coward even in his own eyes.

I have never encountered a problem with people KO'ing themselves.

DeletedUser22575

I just hit my 1000th duel won today and it's a great achievement for me. I wouldn't feel nice if someone gets his record sleeping all the time and challenging lifeless NPCs. You can practically build yourself a clean record only with victories. People will exploit this too much leading to a bigger problem.

Usually workers and adventurers would KO themselves for protection, so it really does not bother me. There is nothing appealing to attacking one, so if a guy is knocked out I can just move on to another and reduce some motivation on him. Soldiers and Duelers try to stay on track as long as possible steering away from getting knocked out. And if a dueling character starts abusing the quest duels, then he is a joke. He is a coward even in his own eyes.

I have never encountered a problem with people KO'ing themselves.

Congratulations, and good points.