Nov SOTM

• Thread starter DeletedUser19861
  • Start date

DeletedUser19861

Just curious when the results will be given? It is Jan 2011 already?

DeletedUser13113

There's nothing to calm down. The contest ended in November and now it's two months later. Blixem was just asking for some information. Normally the contests haven't taken this long to determine a winner.

DeletedUser

What is there to determine?. I can see from the votes who the winners are... or are other factors in play as well? Looks to me like Hilarion is 1st with 43 votes.

DeletedUser

What is there to determine?. I can see from the votes who the winners are... or are other factors in play as well? Looks to me like Hilarion is 1st with 43 votes.

Perhaps they want to check the IPs of those who voted so that they can see that there are not duplicate accounts that voted for one sig...but oh well it's not like we are voting for a president here...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Where's the rush?
I'm not complaining.:)
Unfortunately we've had to investigate a couple of instances of potential rigging :( Rest assured, we're sure the results haven't been affected, and will be distributing the (well earnt) prizes either today or tomorrow. Further action past this point can be taken on a 1 to 1 basis so we don't hold everyone up any longer.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately we've had to investigate a couple of instances of potential rigging :( Rest assured, we're sure the results haven't been affected, and will be distributing the (well earnt) prizes either today or tomorrow. Further action past this point can be taken on a 1 to 1 basis so we don't hold everyone up any longer.

OK,I'm fine with that.:)
I got the nuggets anyway.xD

There's nothing to calm down. The contest ended in November and now it's two months later. Blixem was just asking for some information. Normally the contests haven't taken this long to determine a winner.

Are you for real??I won as well but I'm not complaining.And I think if we're going to complain I should be the first one.But I didnt,because there's no reason.So hold your horses already.Its not like winning on a lottery or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, sorry to everyone for the delays that took place on all the recent contests. Due to a few personell changes and other reasons there were unexpected delays. All titles and rewards were given out! Congratulations to all the winners and good job to everyone who entered!

I should have a new contest up shortly! I think I'll start a poll for what type of contest people might want... hmmmm :D