Nothing from 2 hours..

DeletedUser

i been tending pigs for 2 hours and all i got was...

4 XP
3 $
No pig -.-
Edit : -3 hp from burning from sun

i really do not get it ..
it sounds like a 30 minutes work not 2 hours...

DeletedUser

Sometimes it's just luck. just be patient and make sure your motivation isn't too low.

DeletedUser

actually its 99%

Edit :
10 minutes work
0 Xp
2 $
1 Ham -.-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, the likelihood of getting the ham is only 20% which is a 1 in 5 chance for each half hour. A 2 hour stint only gives you 4 chances so you're not that likely to get it first time around. And you're really not likely to get it in 10 minutes.

You could get lucky and get it on your next try, but don't expect it to happen right away.

DeletedUser5046

be patient..youre just getting started..

like what we always say. .

(youre not in the worst situation yet^^)

DeletedUser

Not getting it neither

With all the changes eg: builders being punished etc etc... I just don't get this experience - recently I was Branding - 25% exp. Yet after 2 hours I get 9 points... how do they calculate this - my common sense says to me that its calculated per hour therefore after 2 hours your chances double - but even after 2 hours you don't get the max allocated exp points? Another scenario is 25 % of time spend at a job - so if that is the case (still working on an hour as a base amount) - for every hour I spend 25% equals 15 exp. therfore after 2 hours I should get 30... how do they calculate it?

DeletedUser

well thanks all for the help

i tho the % was getting added to the hours i was working with..

but its more like a math problem its like when u add 10% then 20% :p
it won't be 30% but it will be 20% to the answer
anyways i got it thank you! =)

DeletedUser5046

i guess 25% EXP * % motivation / 100?!
dun forget motivation state how much money and exp you can gain per job