Votes: 119 81.5%
  • No, I would not!

Votes: 27 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well someone brought up notebooks again. It is still a good idea. Guess I'll bump it. Come on Gem, this one should be easy to implement and seems to be popular and will be helpful. Let's get it on off to the devs please please please.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't use it, but I have no problem with it being implemented.

DeletedUser363

I would definitely use it and would like to see it implemented.

DeletedUser

I would use it.

Atm I use a combo of Notepad and my own personal thread titled NOTES in the town forum.

Maybe an advanced version with features to put in tags and bbcodes etc to help with posting in town forums.

My 3 cents.

DeletedUser

I'd use the daylights out of it. I'm lazy, and I like easy as pie bb coding. I want to click on my notes and run.

Would imagine it would have to be super easy to implement, too.

DeletedUser

I think it's worth implementing, although I'd have to see how it was done before deciding if it would be better than my current text file.

DeletedUser

I agree that notes is a necessary utility (something ingame). A simple change to the way telegrams work would be sufficient and nothing dramatic would need to be implemented.

1. Allow us to telegram ourselves
2. Allow us to move telegrams to folders

You know, web/browser games really kick up a notch when forums/telegram utilities are expanded. I really am surprised the game developers haven't put far more attention to these features.

DeletedUser

Actually, yes. Not being able to mail myself & lack of a mail archive was one of the first things I noticed about The West. That, and not being able to Forward.

I would think this would be very simply to change, too.

DeletedUser

I voted yes. Just thought I'd say that because I'm sure some of you think I don't like any ideas that are submitted :p

DeletedUser

In game notes is a great idea and I hope it gets implemented, but I'm totally in love with my super dorky Excel file.

DeletedUser12734

a "200-300 character" box ingame will be very very very handy to me rather than windows notepad or any other external things! please add it! i know nothing about web programming but i suppose it's kinda 15-20 line code to add such a useful thing to the game!

DeletedUser

Seriously?

I'm the only one who voted "no".

I would rather have the devs work on forts than a notes section...

DeletedUser

Forts are already released in the beta world for testing. They are pretty much done. We will get forts in the next patch before we get any other idea implemented. No need to vote no to an idea because you want something else first. Especially when you are going to get the other first. Plus ideas are never done on a 'first come first serve" basis. They are done in the order the devs see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.