Votes: 119 81.5%
  • No, I would not!

Votes: 27 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Personally, I see nothing wrong with people who don't hate the idea but wouldn't use it voting no, as I did myself. Adding unnecessary code affects everybody.

For more information see: Microsoft.

This.

If I'm not gonna use an idea, I'm not gonna vote for it. No matter how much its proponents try to bully me. ;)

Diggo11

It's not bullying, it's common sense. Just because you won't use an idea that doesn't make it bad, hence no reason to vote no.

To insist that those who vote in opposition to you explain why they voted that way is one thing, but to then tell them that their reason isn't good enough so they shouldn't have voted is another.
You have highlighted three very different situations there:

"I don't like this idea because it would take up because _________." - That's perfectly fine.
"I won't use this idea and it will simply make existing things harder/worse, therefore I shall vote no." - Also fine.
"I won't use this idea, so although it doesn't impact me in the slightest I'll vote no anyway." - That's plain stupidity.

I agree it is wrong to demand one justify their answer then throw it back in their face, but that is not the situation we are lobbying against.

DeletedUser

i skipped through most of this because it was going nowhere fast. and if they add a note section in game... awesome possum.

but here's the solution: if you can write in notepad do it. if you can't for work related security reasons... save it as a text in your phone! how is this hard? i win. thanks in advance for the praise. yet again easiest solution is the best.

Diggo11

You could use notepad but then you couldn't format it.
You could use OpenOffice but then you don't get BB-Code links.
You could post it in the forums but then it ain't private.

Therefore taking notes, about the game, are usually not efficient when external sources are used.
And why the heck would I want to store notes on my phone?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
At the moment I have 5 notepads which I can access in 2 clicks or less, I don't know why everything needs a notepad.

Diggo11

At the moment I have 5 notepads which I can access in 2 clicks or less, I don't know why everything needs a notepad.
You could use notepad but then you couldn't format it.
You could use OpenOffice but then you don't get BB-Code links.
You could post it in the forums but then it ain't private.

Therefore taking notes, about the game, are usually not efficient when external sources are used.
I repeat.

DeletedUser

Id use this if i could hold my fort rankings in it. Beats wasting trees on my notebook thats got like 20 pages filled with just W9 so far.

DeletedUser

you wanna know what i use for notes in this game? i send telegrams to level 1 players who dont do anything. If they are level 1 and not wearing there grey rags and shoes its pretty clear to me that they have no devotion to the game.

DeletedUser

you wanna know what i use for notes in this game? i send telegrams to level 1 players who dont do anything. If they are level 1 and not wearing there grey rags and shoes its pretty clear to me that they have no devotion to the game.

lol, that is hilarious. Adopt a level 1 for your personal secretary! The only problem is, your notes will be deleted within 45 days.

DeletedUser

lol, that is hilarious. Adopt a level 1 for your personal secretary! The only problem is, your notes will be deleted within 45 days.

The secretary will disappear, but the notes won't. I still have telegrams from last September.

DeletedUser1105

I send a telegram to a random noob too.

Except when I played W7, where I preferred to spam Denisero's inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.