not charging for sleeping in hotel

DeletedUser

Why is it that when someone sleeps at my hotel, my town treasury does not make any money? What is the point of a town if you cannot make money? Why does it cost if the hotel doesn't make money?

Help?

DeletedUser

the game makers decided that only shops make money for the town. i don't know why but thats what they did. we just have to put up with it! :(

DeletedUser

the game makers decided that only shops make money for the town. i don't know why but thats what they did. we just have to put up with it! :(

the same game makers are also busy with developing a hotel income for town's treasury....

DeletedUser

I know I sleep for free, I just mean other people. Thank you for all the help and the answers.

DeletedUser

Why is it that when someone sleeps at my hotel, my town treasury does not make any money? What is the point of a town if you cannot make money? Why does it cost if the hotel doesn't make money?

Help?

1.) Your Town Treasury doesn't make any money, because The T-W Team, made it that way.

You can only get a profit from the items and products that was sold in your Town. But it is being discuss in the Saloon Thread about this issue. If you wanna find out about more, just check it out.

2.) Don't worry, like what I said this issue is being discuss by the Team.

They are been busy lately, so we might wait a little longer for this to be approved and updated.

3.) Just read my answer in Question #2.