Nooper: Endlessly Classy

DeletedUser

Perhaps you and I have been on good terms with one another in The West. Perhaps we've been on opposite sides of the fence. Earlier this week, TW dismissed a player, Nooper. If anyone would like to duel Mr. Nooper, I would thank you for your effort no matter your background or our history.

Here is a little conversation Mr. Nooper and I had in Inno's third game, Grepolis, which has carried over to The West, with consequences here.

Thank you for your time.

Nooper today at 5:57 PM
[ inappropriate ]

FargoBear on 2/27/10 at 9:31 PM
Sorry, I was out of town, taking my infant son to his grandfather's grave for the first time and spending time with my mom.

Nooper on 2/27/10 at 5:42 PM
[ insults ]

Nooper on 2/26/10 at 9:54 PM
I have no idea dude.
Figured that the Tribe I got invited into covered nearly the whole of the island I landed on.

FargoBear on 2/26/10 at 7:02 PM
If you were with our group in the west why didn't you hook up with us here?

Nooper on 2/26/10 at 6:33 PM
I have read your Profile and was in two minds as to wether or not to write.
Well, as you can see I chose to bother.
I like you guys I used to play TW and still play West(W1), I'm a member of TW Aidswater Creek as it happens.
Anyway, enough of the small talk. A couple of our Tribemates are crying into there grape bowls, because one of your members keeps wiping out all there troops.
Is there any chance that you could ask them to stop?
We are only small in comparison to you guys.
Kind regards
Nooper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Diggo, I have no qualm with you making alterations to my post. I'm sure you are simply doing your duty. The one question I would have though. Is why the language and insults would be removed because they are inappropriate, and yet they were deemed to result in no disciplinary action against this player.

If insulting and inappropriate comments are targeted toward a player are such that they cannot be shown in public, then why would Inno and their staff find them acceptable to be directed in in-game messages.

I guess that is my concern.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Diggo, I have no qualm with you making alterations to my post. I'm sure you are simply doing your duty. The one question I would have though. Is why the language and insults would be removed because they are inappropriate, and yet they were deemed to result in no disciplinary action against this player.
If you have reported the mail I'm sure it has been or will be dealt with, even if it didn't result in an immediate ban. If he continues to send you such garbage he won't be around for long.

DeletedUser

I could forward the support request, Diggo. No action was taken.

Well, other than one of my crew taking his town by force, sending him to the rim.

Diggo11

I have heard word that action was indeed taken. That's all that can and will be said here about the moderation, further queries can be sent via the Grepolis support system.

Last edited: