Noob Questions

DeletedUser

I have a couple of questions regarding the game;
  • What does "Praying" do?
  • How do you get a "Title"?
Thanks in advance for you help.

DeletedUser

What does "Praying" do?

Something between nothing and everything, depending on whom you ask. I lean towards the left end of that particular spectrum.

How do you get a "Title"?

They're rewards for specific achievements. Every holiday quest has one, but for the most part, they're for the higher achievements in various groups. I'm working on a guide that will include all titles.

DeletedUser22685

• What does "Praying" do?
  • How do you get a "Title"?

Something between nothing and everything, depending on whom you ask. I lean towards the left end of that particular spectrum.

The devs have confirmed that it does something, it's just that no one knows what. Although, I agree with Elmyr - if no one's figured it out by now, it has to be something too small and insignificant to be worth worrying about anyway.

DeletedUser

The devs have confirmed that it does something, it's just that no one knows what.

And in the believers defense, that was before medals, so it does have some kind of effect on something, I just think it's, as futu said, insignificant. I also don't think any benefits are guaranteed, and I think it's even possible that the effects are random and may include negative effects.

I don't have any problem with people who pray as part of their routine. It's not like I don't have superstitions of my own. My issue as that the vocal supporters of prayer seem to think it's a miracle cure for low drop rates and make it sound like it's twice as effective as premium income, which is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

And in the believers defense, that was before medals, so it does have some kind of effect on something, I just think it's, as futu said, insignificant. I also don't think any benefits are guaranteed, and I think it's even possible that the effects are random and may include negative effects.

I don't have any problem with people who pray as part of their routine. It's not like I don't have superstitions of my own. My issue as that the vocal supporters of prayer seem to think it's a miracle cure for low drop rates and make it sound like it's twice as effective as premium income, which is ridiculous.

Got to agree with you Elmyr, the supporters really think that its better than doing the job lol :)

DeletedUser

Praying is said to add to your luck. I prayed 2 times and my luck increased.

DeletedUser

Praying definatly adds to your luck, i usualy pray once at a town with a lvl 30+ church

DeletedUser

I had an 8 job drop streak without praying ever. A little bit of luck means nothing.