Noob Questions

DeletedUser12730

Hi, Im a noob too! I seem to be having trouble with the quest timer. I select the correct time, and it gives me another time. I select the time for a 30 min quest. it comes up 45 mins, 30 mins comes up
an hr. and so on. can someone help me figure this out?
I look forward to getting to know everyone here and will help where I can/
Blessings!
Clairee

DeletedUser

Hi, Im a noob too! I seem to be having trouble with the quest timer. I select the correct time, and it gives me another time. I select the time for a 30 min quest. it comes up 45 mins, 30 mins comes up
an hr. and so on. can someone help me figure this out?
I look forward to getting to know everyone here and will help where I can/
Blessings!
Clairee

If you start a 30 minute job and the timer shows 45 minutes, it just means you have a 15-minute walk to get to the job.

DeletedUser12730

Thanks Elmyr!
Doh! I feel like such a noob! Wait! I am a noob! Well, we all have to start somewhere!
Thanks so much for the help!
Everyone send me messages to make me feel welcome! LOL!
Blessings!
Clairee

DeletedUser

ok i am a new and a noob i cant seem to get the stream fishing part i have done this 3 times and i cant get it i got the other things done first except tp catch a fish please any advice thanks

DeletedUser

Hi
On what work do I find Semi-precious stones?
I looked at the weststats.com but can not find the job where i should find these stones.

Thanks for any help
//Stalle

DeletedUser

gems.png
Searching for semi-precious stones. On Weststats is still called by it's old name: Gemstone search

DeletedUser20137

How do you put "smilies" into the town forums? Can they also go in the town and/or character profiles?

DeletedUser22685

They can only be inserted by typing the image URL of the smiley and surrounding it with image tags.

TW-Pro has a feature that automatically inserts the image when you click it, but it's essentially the same thing - just automated. And no, images can't be inserted into any profiles.