Noob Questions

DeletedUser

ok im new and there are some things i would like answers to

1. Is it possible for a low level player to forage for gold, if so how

2. Just making sure, you want construction if you want to be a builder, right

3. Is there any job that utilizes a high construction stat

DeletedUser363

1) There is no job forage for gold.
2) Yes, generally builders want all of their points in construction.
3) Yes there are many good jobs that require construction. You can see some of them at http://weststats.com/Jobs/

DeletedUser

ok im confused

i see many jobs on the list that i dont have on the mini map dropdown thing how do i do those jobs

DeletedUser363

You need to get more labor points to do those jobs. Go import your skills and inventory, then go to the job calculator there. Then you can see how many more labor points you need to do those jobs.

DeletedUser

you have to have enough skills to do jobs ... use the search function these questions have been asked the search is a great way to gather information about the game

DeletedUser

ok this time i tried searching first and couldn't find it (although im sure its there)

At what point should a builder join a town?

DeletedUser

im an endless suply of noob questions arnt i

is there any way to buy/trade products???
... such as beans
... not that im stuck on a quest or anything

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Products (items gotten from doing jobs) cannot be bought. No items at all can be traded. For a list of items that can be bought visit the site linked in my signature. You can buy stuff in the general store tailor and the gunsmith.

DeletedUser

zoan, finally u get the sig working
trading has been on the list of things 2 b implemented in this game, but hasnt yet

DeletedUser

Yeah I got it going now Ive never been to good with all that coding business :p

DeletedUser

From me? Im not a noob anymore but I can pretend if your bored. Where do I get a turkey. How do I get experience. I need to get some posters but all I see is a job to put them up how do find the job to take them down.... Uh dont answer those it was a joke. I think this thread has served it purpose.

DeletedUser

Excuse me. Master N00b question asker coming through.

OK one more (probably not really) Once youve been invited how do you join a town. Do you have to be in the town or something like that???

DeletedUser

when you join a town you stay as long as you want to stay. There are benefits to being town members you get a discount on the items your town has for sale and if you have a mortician you can also challenge people to duel.

DeletedUser

im sorry u must think im alot smarter than i am

I have an invatation to a town

Im asking u how i join that town

yeah im that dumb

DeletedUser

Your not dumb you just havent done it before. Click on Town on the left part of your screen and it will open a window that should have a link on it that says show invitations. You click on that and it should let you choose to join. I havent seen the screen in a while so I dont remember if that is exactly right or not but i think it is.

DeletedUser618

When you join a town. Walk to that town first. Click on signpost to bring up the walk to town window. Then walk to town. When you are in town then accept invite. This way you do not have your money at risk from duelers.

DeletedUser

Good point. I dueled a fellow yesterday that has just joined a town and the poor guy lost $527 dollars over it.