Nobling?

DeletedUser

hey i love tribal wars but i mean lets jus leave this game like this hey it be different if i wanted to play something similar i would have created 2 accounts on tw

DeletedUser

When a town loses every member it has, the town becomes a ghost town. It's possible to take over ghost towns, while they retain all their building levels... It costs the same as founding a brand new town though.

Dunno if that helps, but hey. I just thought I'd throw it in there. :D

DeletedUser

:eek:
why should there be a nobling option? tw has that unique feature of kicking a player almost out of the game ( very few and very rarely someone restarts after being nobled ) and to be honest i am not that fond of that feature cause it has some huge "wholes" for cheaters to take advantage of it ( not that they will not find other wholes in other features ) not to mention the bad behaviour that several times rises from it.

mmm, Tribalhugs player i see?

I personally think thius is a good, idea, it allows the game to go so much further. And how about being able to "buy" another town. that would be another cool idea.

DeletedUser

mmm, Tribalhugs player i see?

I personally think thius is a good, idea, it allows the game to go so much further. And how about being able to "buy" another town. that would be another cool idea.

"Anybody want Nobling?Then play tribalwars.Being able to "buy" another Town I think is a better idea.AGREE...:)

DeletedUser

"Anybody want Nobling?Then play tribalwars.Being able to "buy" another Town I think is a better idea.AGREE...:)

you mean buy the town and it's people???

WARNING! WARNING! FAMILY TRIBE SUGGESTION! FAMILY TRIBE SUGGESTION!

DeletedUser

No nobling

I agree, I would play TW if I needed my weekly sword thrust and blood dose.

This game feels more economically related. Which I like.
Seems any 11 year old can send out troops, but finance lends itself more to intelligence.

Any desperado can still play Billy the Kid, ( and hopefully rob trains one day )
but it takes skill to employ gunfighters as regulators.

There is alot of scope for this game, but not as a TW clone!

DeletedUser

There shouldn't be a nobling option. But there should be something to do with the state names.

Like Towns are in a certain state, if another town attacks and does certain things like loyalty or something, then that town now becomes part of the attacking towns state. You can only attack towns next to you, so there will be a lot of land changes.

Ex

Smokey Hollow is part of Ravenskill
Jay Town is part of New Goldstien

Smokey Hollow attacks Jay Town

Smokey Hollow wins.

Jay Town now part of Ravenskill.

After lets say a week the town has an option to rebel and rejoin the state they originally were in.

It's not so much taking it over as adding it to your group. If players leave the captured town then you can put your own players in to keep it defended.

DeletedUser

i wish there was away to take over towns and their citizens but there isnt unfortunatley
Well, while you couldn't actually take the town over, but if you attacked them enough they would run out of money and their members would join your town or other peoples towns, then theirs would become a Ghost town.

DeletedUser

Well, town nobling should be introduced. But make it harder to noble a town than it is in Tribalwars. Also the one who nobles the town should be able to keep both towns. >:)

DeletedUser

I wouldnt see why that would help, maybe controlling the jobs around?