Nobling?

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm too familiar with Tribalwars, but is there any sort of "nobling" in this game? Is there anyway to take over other towns or something like that?

Also, is there going to be any fights in between towns?

DeletedUser

I don't think you can take over other towns but you can have town vs town fights

DeletedUser

i wish there was away to take over towns and their citizens but there isnt unfortunatley

DeletedUser

I wont be surprised if that sort of feature is brought into this game and implamented into future worlds.

DeletedUser

I wont be surprised if that sort of feature is brought into this game and implamented into future worlds.

i doubt it would be with nobles tho, more like you have money as your morale and once all your money out of the bank is gone town goes to people attacking it

DeletedUser

i doubt it would be with nobles tho, more like you have money as your morale and once all your money out of the bank is gone town goes to people attacking it

I never said that it would be exactly like nobling. Im sure they will come up with a way that seems similar, but different.

DeletedUser

You could kill the town owners and just take over it and indimidate the citizens to stay inder your control.

DeletedUser

:eek:
why should there be a nobling option? tw has that unique feature of kicking a player almost out of the game ( very few and very rarely someone restarts after being nobled ) and to be honest i am not that fond of that feature cause it has some huge "wholes" for cheaters to take advantage of it ( not that they will not find other wholes in other features ) not to mention the bad behaviour that several times rises from it.

DeletedUser

why should there be a nobling option? tw has that unique feature of kicking a player almost out of the game ( very few and very rarely someone restarts after being nobled ) and to be honest i am not that fond of that feature cause it has some huge "wholes" for cheaters to take advantage of it ( not that they will not find other wholes in other features ) not to mention the bad behaviour that several times rises from it.

yes but this nobling option is different from TW's nobling. This one only takes the town off you not the player in which made the town and can easily rebuild elsewhere, but with TW if you get your town taken off you, you loose points etc and may even been rimmed and have to start from scratch where as T-W you dont, so its not as bad as TW nobling

DeletedUser

ok. I get it somehow. I do believe games are for fun only (everybody's fun), and i usually dont like the rimming thing cause it is (99%) accompanied by several bad phenomenons like cheating , "pushing" etc. etc.
losing a "set" yes its a game i will not disagree.

DeletedUser

Well maybe instead of nobling (complete take over) they could do like a game Knightsdivine (no longer around) in which the conquer could tax the person up to 10% of thier income. So maybe the town owner would have to pay 10% of his earnings to the conqueror? Say if he got paid $10, he'd only earn $9 if he was being taxed all the way, with $1 going to the conqueror.

Or ...

Like in Battleknight, in town vs town wars there could be an option to raid OR capture a town. Raiding gets money and such, but if they choose capture, and they win, then they get the town ... but if they already have one, they lose their old town.

As for a special unit ... I don't know ... maybe someone like a Federal Marshal? Preacher?

DeletedUser

ok. I get it somehow. I do believe games are for fun only (everybody's fun), and i usually dont like the rimming thing cause it is (99%) accompanied by several bad phenomenons like cheating , "pushing" etc. etc.
losing a "set" yes its a game i will not disagree.

Or just playing well ;)

DeletedUser

You have a point but also the threat of being rimmed on tribal wars makes it fun. What I was thinking for this game is that if you lose your town your game isn't over, IE your person doesn't die and can go join a new town...but the town you worked so hard on is lost(unless of course you head over to the people taking your town from you.)

DeletedUser

they may do but i think they might do something different or try a new idea but they will probably try it in a different way which will be interestiong to see how they do it

DeletedUser

There should be a takeover thing in this game to add competativness.. and i reckon when you take over the town the members become yours. They can then leave to start again or stay with the conquerors, depending on how you treat em

DeletedUser

Well maybe instead of nobling (complete take over) they could do like a game Knightsdivine (no longer around) in which the conquer could tax the person up to 10% of thier income. So maybe the town owner would have to pay 10% of his earnings to the conqueror? Say if he got paid $10, he'd only earn $9 if he was being taxed all the way, with $1 going to the conqueror.

Or ...

Like in Battleknight, in town vs town wars there could be an option to raid OR capture a town. Raiding gets money and such, but if they choose capture, and they win, then they get the town ... but if they already have one, they lose their old town.

As for a special unit ... I don't know ... maybe someone like a Federal Marshal? Preacher?

Kinda like the mob right?