no one cares?? bilingual towns.. can you understand ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

did you all see how many towns is there on world 10.. and so many of them .. ara not english friendly??

town name: Empire Federation HU

??? Várossal kapcsolatos kérdésekben:
INTERPUNKnak írj!Az ,hogy kijön ,milyen sorrendben,nem áll módomban eldőnteni írj Exhibitionsnak vagy Davidovnak írj!

:huh: can you understand this?? :unsure:

or..

town name: Romanian Army

Only for Romanian Players!

Cine e aproape de oras sau chiar in oras si poate dona niste bani, sa trimita telegrama catre steaua22 si bulybasha. Dupa ce primiti invitatia donati cat puteti de repede pentru a lasa loc altuia.

Primii pe lista la Locuinte 3:
TheMerchant.
razster
poisson
robycu1
Dupa ce intrati in oras am sa va rog sa donati, si puteti ramane in oras.

Toti vor avea locul asigurat in oras si daca intra doar sa doneze.

:mad: what do we do?? anything we can do??

all I care is for them to use ENGLISH language.. in any type of information displaying!!!

this is English server.. for English speaking players

I am Polish my self.. but you don't see me writhing anything in Polish..

tell me what do you think about this.. :p

DeletedUser

it is against the form rules to not have an english translation in your town profile

you can submit a ticket on this

DeletedUser

I already mentioned somewhere how bored all the other versions of this must be to INVADE the .net like this....

I am in Canada but I was not born here so this is not meant to be biast or anything lol, but I am sick of seeing all the non english profiles...

DeletedUser14189

I'm Dutch but I never tried any Dutch servers. From what I've heard from my g/f its a bunch of 13year olds who cant even speak proper Dutch, let along English.

DeletedUser

I don't understand what the big deal is. Towns based on nationalities make the game so much more interesting.

By using their maternal language in the town it makes the members bond way more then they would when using English, and this phenomenon is valid only for international servers, because some players still take pride in their nationality and they want others to see that. It's useless to demonstrate your feelings for your country among your own kind therefor national servers tend to get quite boring.

I have played many online games and the only thing that stood up in every game are the national alliances. A battle between "Santa's little island" and "Super mega heroes town" will always be boring, but if you put Poland vs Spain or Romania vs Poland that's a whole different story.

To conclude, if you don't understand a town's profile ... don't read it and move on, it probably means it's not for you to understand.
I know there are rules that should guarantee the integration of every player in any town but why would you join a town that has a 10 hour time difference ?! Stop whining and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser

I agree with most of Locdog's sentiments.
Im all for multi-cultural integration in towns, but if you have players who dont speak a whit of English they arent gonna join English speaking towns even if we are on English speaking servers.

Maybe when my German gets better, i learnt German at school, i would love to try the German servers.
From what i have picked up, generally speaking they have the most organised towns and fort battles.

Diggo11

Town & Player Profiles must be provided in English, if you see them in other languages please report them. Similarly Town Forums must provide one English section iirc, however there may also be forums for other languages, please send a ticket if this is breached. Finally a town must accept English speaking people into their towns, if they refuse because you do not speak their desired language / nationality please report this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.