No Candle Drops

DeletedUser

Got the quest, doing the jobs (dozens of them), zero candle drops. Yeah, I know the standard answer ... Not a bug. But, it's definitely a glitch. :D

Please fix it.

Deleted User - 3853873

same for me cant get any drops from oranges milling grains or any jobs

DeletedUser

I tried sugar and milling grain on Colorado for 50 energy and got no drops either. I can't even get the quest before the candles - the orange for Waupee on Arizona. Edit: Also did some oranges but still no luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36559

Yeah no drops for me, tried a lot of 15 secs but nothing.

DeletedUser13607

I could start a shop selling oranges! But fork 'andles (plus two) not a sniff.

Slygoxx

This questline does indeed contain a bug, we're working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

DeletedUser6752

I was able to give Waupee an orange on w1 (and it is definitely the repeatable quest, not the original one) and then accept the next step from Maya to collect candles - but not getting any candle drops from any of the jobs where they should be dropping.

DeletedUser31365

I tried sugar and milling grain on Colorado for 50 energy and got no drops either. I can't even get the quest before the candles - the orange for Waupee on Arizona. Edit: Also did some oranges but still no luck.

i have same no quest from Waupee ? thanks

MFRavenhawk

There seems to be two bugs with this quest, perhaps interrelated.

The first, is if this is your second time doing the repeatable version, the questline currently ends when Henry gives you the instructions for picking oranges. Without the follow-up quests from Waupee and Maya, you cant progress further.

The second bug, which appears if this is your first time doing the repeatable is where you manage to get thru Waupee's and Maya's quests to where Maya asks for 6 candles, is that the candles dont drop.

For those doing the original quest, there doesnt seem to be any issue with candle drops...they start falling when you do the jobs, even if you havent accepted the quests.

DeletedUser36098

well that was a waste of an event really as no candles dropped at all for me. This was second time round for me but I got the waupee and maya quests just no drops for the candles.

The more I play this game the less I am thinking the developers respect their player base, and that includes those paying cash for the privilege.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First time around, but I have now completed this quest.
However I have a question and a point. How come, after all this time, the cake that you get in this quest still hasn't been translated into English?
Seriously, it's got a 6 on the cake, so I'm guessing this has been active for 6 years now. In those 6 years, not one person has thought, 'We should do a translation for the cake.'?
I know it's a minor nit-pick, but surely 6 years should be enough time to do this. :blink:

DeletedUser37031

I tried too the last 2 days and no candle dropped. Maybe it is the same "mistake" with the bouquets during valentines and they forgot to reset the statistics. Hope it gets fixed before it is over or at least we are given the chance to finish it

Deleted User - 3853873

id like some sort of notice when this is fixed,so i may finish it.im not doing those low level jobs and wasting my energy on them until then.i will stick with my jobs in middle of the map until we know the candles will drop

DeletedUser

Am I crazy, or has the number of candles needed just increased from 6 to 7?
I have already completed the quest, but my friend sent me a screenshot showing he now needs 7 candles, but I'm certain it was 6...

TheToov

Not crazy, same thing happened to me today. Good news is that they all dropped in 7 straight 15 sec jobs, so no complaints here!

DeletedUser

Heh heh. Awesome. I'll let him know, if he hasn't already got them. :)

Slygoxx

This should be fixed now. And as it is the 7th birthday, the amount of candles required has indeed changed from 6 to 7 for those who hadn't accepted the quest before.