No Candle Drops

DeletedUser36192

Works for me already (i got 2 doing grain and 5 doing oranges) didn't take long at all.

DeletedUser

Yep, wasted time and energy. Good thing they have Beta worlds to test things.

HelenBack

Ya.... But it's still bugged in Beta. :p

BTW... I was able to get 6 of the 7 candles... But not the last one. :unsure:

(Could this please come out of the Bug Archive? People are asking about this issue in the game...)

Last edited:

DeletedUser36979

This should be fixed when we have the update on Monday.

Actually, it should have been fixed several years ago, not Monday... and what Monday is that? First monday in December? Some random Monday next year?
And shouldn't it require 8 candles? It is afterall the 8 birthday...

Another great bug, which they found on Beta, but decided to release anyway... maybe beta needs more than a week... like a month, so that the lone employee still working on this game have a chance to fix stuff before it is roled out on other servers.

When was the last time a quest was released without needing to be fixed? 3 - 4 years ago?

DeletedUser35120

so that the lone employee still working on this game have a chance to fix stuff before it is roled out on other servers.

The lone employee is busy setting up the new world. That's business ya know. He's just doing things that would earn Inno more money.

DeletedUser36563

Candles

Still no candle drops.
:mad:
This is a repeatable so there shouldn't be any problems.
My cake is baked and I'm feeling half baked.

Deleted User - 3853873

its monday some where and i still havent goten one candle this year doing the oranges,wasted more energy lol

DeletedUser34295

I found all of the candles immidiately, doing the non-repeatable version of the quest since it was my first time.

DeletedUser35120

Update is rolled-out.

Yea but the bug doesn't seem fully-fixed. 4 candles dropped back to back and then they stopped dropping altogether.

Edit: Tried a few more times. Kept at it.. took about 100 tries between oranges and milling grains for 8 candles.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36931

Interesting you mention four. I started doing 15 second jobs on Milling Grains, and I got four cancles very quickly, and then nothing - I did about 30 more jobs and not one more candle. So I switched to Picking Oranges, and I got four more candles in four 15 second jobs. So it looks as though you get four candles easily on a given job, but then no more. At least on my very limited evidence. I wonder if this is a reference to the Four Candles sketch?

DeletedUser

I just dropped 8 candles in 5 15 second orange jobs in COlorado.