• NO

Votes: 45 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Title: Night and Day

Description: The sun sets over the wild west.
Option #1 Server time can dictate when the map goes to day or night. 21:00 - 05:00
Option #2 Player time zone can dictate when the map goes to day or night
Option #3 Every 8 hours the map changes to day or night mode

-Suggest night time lasts for 8 hours. (see visual aid)

Visual Aid:

nightday.png

-------------------------

Future
suggestions or adjustments that could be considered, but not limited to passing based on:
Game-play could have - The wages of a job grow by 10% - You have a night-job, it's more difficult but your payment is bigger
- The danger of a job grows by 10% - It's dark and you can't see very well. You might trip or hit other things.
- The luck of a job grows by 10% - Again... it's dark, maybe someone forgot or lost something valuable near your workplace
- The experience of a job is lowered by 10% - You're tired and you don't pay so much attention at things around you , maybe when you work at Prison Guarding a prisoner escapes and you have to catch him... that makes you waste time.
- A premium function : "Working day and night" -> Wages : from +10% to +25% / Experience : from -10% to +15%

Objects that could work at night:

- Henry's Candle: Henry Walker will give a quest to get an old candle. It lowers the danger of a job by 3%

- Torch - It lowers the danger of a job by 7% but also lowers the payment of a job by 5%

- Gas Lamp - Lowers the danger of a job at night by 10%

Conclusion
Night makes the game more realistic... outlaws were usually stealing horses/robbing graves in the dark of the night.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

sweeet!
awesome idea, i dont know why this hasnt been thought up before let alone implemented, tribal wars has had it for ages...

i would even add to your idea:

seasonal graphics, as in tribal wars you get the option of having snow, etc...

thumbs up to this! love it!

DeletedUser

one of the best looking ideas from here .. the game will be more interesting you have my vote :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I love it.
Explained everything, added a pic, would be interesting to have that added.
5 stars man.

DeletedUser

Very interesting idea, and I like it. 4.5 stars, I never give 5 stars, just not my style...

DeletedUser

Hell you got my vote im an European, it will hardly affect me at all :D will put any no Euro's out though :laugh::laugh::laugh: let the night time fall !

DeletedUser22575

Hell you got my vote im an European, it will hardly affect me at all :D will put any no Euro's out though :laugh::laugh::laugh: let the night time fall !

exactly..this is a disadvantage for non Euros.

A resounding NO for this.

DeletedUser

I agree that for non European players it would suck as all your jobs would be in the dark. Maybe if you made a 20hour rotation of which 12 are light and 8 are dark. This would mean that night and day are constantly moving around the clock for all players and would balance it out a bit.

DeletedUser

exactly..this is a disadvantage for non Euros.

A resounding NO for this.

I agree that for non European players it would suck as all your jobs would be in the dark. Maybe if you made a 20hour rotation of which 12 are light and 8 are dark. This would mean that night and day are constantly moving around the clock for all players and would balance it out a bit.

It's not all bad
- From 9 P.M. to 7 A.M. the map is darker (like in the picture)
- The danger of a job grows by 10% * Not good for you guys
- The luck of a job grows by 10%** GOOD FOR YOU GUYS
- The wages of a job grow by 10% GOOD FOR YOU GUYS
- The experience of a job is lowered by 10%*
Not gooD for you guys

As it stands im in no need for more cash, im not greedy, though 10% luck on the over hand would be sweet. Though less EXP no thank you :laugh: I happy to work in the day.

DeletedUser26406

Yes! Very good idea 5 stars.!:D
European time on a mostly american server doesn't make sense to me anyways.
I also agree on seasons. :up:

DeletedUser9470

they have worked it out on tribal wars and that is a proper mass RPG game, loads more peeps from all around the world. there are advantages and disadvantages at nigh time too. they have worked around the locations problem but dk how as i havent played for years.
that said its an inno game so they will find this new feature pretty easy to implement

DeletedUser

I like it. I would be alittle worried about always working in the dark, but as said before, if there is a revolving schedule, I don't mind at all. Good thinking.

DeletedUser22685

It's very well thought out and a great idea and all and since I am online during both day and night I would get a rotation of high luck, experience and wages each day, I like it.

But others might not like being at a disadvantage if they are only online when they get more danger and less exp. Players only online during night time get penalties (lower exp, higher damage), while people fortunate enough to be online in the day would not be penalized but only miss out on an advantage (higher luck/wages).

fossil1999

yes yes yes!!
I love this, hope it gets put in-game!
5 stars and one green rep!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

5 starts for me..........however (oh, hear i go)
The danger of a job grows by 10% *
- The luck of a job grows by 10%**
- The wages of a job grow by 10%
- The experience of a job is lowered by 10%*
Now don't add this in id you want to but i can think of something that will please ino with introducing this and make them money, premium options.

So the premium would be: "Nightly duties"
This would remove the chance of being hurt
And it would it would give you the full experience of the job

So your idea makes them money as well as being fun, please consider inputting this

DeletedUser

@tom paris: Sure... that could work. But it's not about me inputting the ideas into the game (lol, you lost it), it's about what Inno thinks about it.

Question: So... how do we get this idea sent to the developers?

Hey, do you think that if they consider adding this to the game, they would make something like Croka's gas lamp? :D

DeletedUser22575

Once again, this is not a balanced game play suggestion because it disadvantages those who can only play at night.

You can't expect people to change their RL..work...etc...to play a game because of a game change that is "cool".

Neither can you expect them to play at a disadvantage.

Not only that..you forgot to include any meaningful negative to anyone standing their in the light working who gets dueled.

Their ambusher is out in the dark..they are standing there in the light.. what negatives are you going to assign to their tactics, shooting, etc to reflect that ??

DeletedUser

^ Dude, this is not the whole idea. Do you think that the Devs would implement only map colour change, a few variables and three items? No, they would add more things... and how are night-players disavantaged? They have extra luck and get extra money... it's balanced +Luck & Money -Exp. & +Danger. And you also have the lamp & torch to reduce the danger. Maybe I'll add a few items that raise back the exp. factor... maybe Coffee... keeps you awake :D

Status
Not open for further replies.