Votes: 28 16.8%
  • NO

Votes: 45 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well if you want gameplay that is much closer to real life you should check out and/or start a SASS (Single Action Shooting Society) chapter in your local area/state/country. It's fun and they have night and day!

Can you give me a link?

DeletedUser

Simple answer, no, this is an international game, not localized to any country. Night Mode will never be in affect.

DeletedUser

So far it looks that the 'Seasons' will be implemented but the 'Night' won't be. :(

DeletedUser22575

so far none of them will be.

when you total 1, 2, 3 up together they do not equal 80 percent.

Deleted User - 1278415

Seasons was submitted.

Ideas we submit from here can go on the desk of ideas to spark concepts.. or right to the trash can.

As for the season idea I never heard back a response on it.

you are correct though as currently with 6 days to go we have about 30% voting no against the idea, so that means there is about 70% voting yes for the idea.

I have moved the ideas currently being voted on into the stickies section... so hopefully they will be seen easier and people will know which ones to vote on.

DeletedUser9470

Seasons was submitted.

Ideas we submit from here can go on the desk of ideas to spark concepts.. or right to the trash can.

As for the season idea I never heard back a response on it.

you are correct though as currently with 6 days to go we have about 30% voting no against the idea, so that means there is about 70% voting yes for the idea.

I have moved the ideas currently being voted on into the stickies section... so hopefully they will be seen easier and people will know which ones to vote on.

can a "vote needed" thread be started?
i never know what threads are under vote and stumble upon them rather than going there to vote purposefully...

DeletedUser16008

Goodfeather,

If these polls are really to be taken seriously and you want a proper, broad response from the playing community it would be a far better idea to just notify all players like you do for the competitions etc all the time in the form of a pop up when they log in.

At the moment I stumble on them or don't. If ideas are really taken under consideration then do it properly and inform people theres a vote required that may change the game they play. Its really simple to implement and would direct a lot more to this forum and just maybe engage a lot more on these boards, which can only be a good thing right ?

Deleted User - 1278415

I'll bring that up at the next management meeting to see if we should advertise idea votes more often.

But votes do stay up for 2 weeks and I find that to usually be ample time to have a vote and get typically about 100+ responses.

Some ideas are worthy of passage and some are not and this system seems to have been working to filter out good and bad ideas.

DeletedUser16008

I'll bring that up at the next management meeting to see if we should advertise idea votes more often.

But votes do stay up for 2 weeks and I find that to usually be ample time to have a vote and get typically about 100+ responses.

Some ideas are worthy of passage and some are not and this system seems to have been working to filter out good and bad ideas.

Fair enough, maybe with a bit of in game promotion this forum could or would entice others with ideas and input ... im sure you guys know the ideas that are worthy and those that arnt for mass votes, just seems 100 or so votes would be better served having 1000 + then youll really know what the community likes or not ;)

DeletedUser22575

I have to agree with Victor here.

100 of us out of the who knows how many who play this game is a very low percentage providing feedback to the developers for consideration.

A 1000 or so providing ideas and voting would perhaps give us a wider range of ideas to suggest and perhaps also better reflect what players would like to see in the game.

DeletedUser

I still think that is a great plus to the game,bringing it closer to the real life.In the wild west there wasn't night or what?

DeletedUser9470

why the hell should the server dictate time you idiots? not all of us live in europe

man who are you calling an idiot?
this idea has nothing to do with living in europe.

Title: Night and Day

Description: The sun sets over the wild west.
Option #1 Server time can dictate when the map goes to day or night. 21:00 - 05:00
Option #2 Player time zone can dictate when the map goes to day or night
Option #3 Every 8 hours the map changes to day or night mode

imo were not the idiot here.

DeletedUser26406

Op 3 is what I wanted just didn't know which was what.
If this idea doesn't get through...

DeletedUser9470

i tink the poll should have been : night? yes or no?

once that was sorted then you have a poll on what times night should be at...

Status
Not open for further replies.