• NO

Votes: 45 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26406

But I want the whole thing
I don't see why a 8h rotation won't work,everyone will get the benefits of both.

Besides on tribal wars and grepo they have times zones for different ppl.

I say just set it at 8h,submit it to voting,so many ideas that are soo much more complex get though all the time.

Deleted User - 1278415

They have to make it so its suits every countries time zones.

I have a point and i think is extremely valid:
If you only play in the morning then that's your problem.
why? well i would ask you:
is it an issue that you miss loads of fort battles because of this?
initially you say "yes, i missed out!" but then you say "no" because it ddnt really matter at the end of te day because you achieved something somewhere else in the game.
so its just tough love isn't it? you put up with it.
why?
because its the same for everyone

Let me use your logic... jokingly...
Ok you want tough love then lets implement New Premium Worlds across every world... Im sure you will have only a few whiners... but you put up with it why because it its the same for everyone... lol :laugh:

Also keep in mind this game isnt The Fort. I think a lot of people put a lot of focus on fort battles... and while they are fun it isnt everything in this game to be in fort battles. Granted it can get boring constructing, questing, dueling and fort fighting. That it seems that forts are the only thing worth doing.

DeletedUser9470

i dont agree
having full premium makes things uneven for players.
the game then is not a matter of skill or input or time but instead depends on how deep your pockets go.
nothing fair there.

DeletedUser26406

Could someone explain too me why you can't insert with a 8h rotation?
???

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Could someone explain too me why you can't insert with a 8h rotation?
???
You guys are so slow

Its not my fault the OP needs to update the 1st post and make changes to it. And your insult of us being slow... is borderline offensive to me.

Now if someone wants to rewrite post #1 I can insert the text.

As for 8hours... meh I suppose. I would consider the 6 hour philosophy more. But I'm against the whole night day concept myself.

DeletedUser

Good evening!*

*get it?

Note: I checked if it was already posted and I found only 2 threads that don't look like mine ;)

So, without further ado... here it is:

Description: The sun sets over the wild west, you can hear people laughing in the saloon and the wild animals start to roam near the town. (well, this is more a literary description :unsure:)

How does the night affect actual gameplay?

- From 9 P.M. to 7 A.M. the map is darker (like in the picture)
- The danger of a job grows by 10% *
- The luck of a job grows by 10%**
- The wages of a job grow by 10%
- The experience of a job is lowered by 10%*

* It's dark and you can't see very well. You might trip or hit other things.
** Again... it's dark, maybe someone forgot or lost something valuable near your workplace
You have a nightjob, it's more difficult but your payment is bigger
* You're tired and you don't pay so much attention at things around you , maybe when you work at Prison Guarding a prisoner escapes and you have to catch him... that makes you waste time.

Objects that work at night: (obviously they have to be created)

- Henry's Candle: Henry Walker will give you for free an old candle. It lowers the danger of a job by 3% (only at night)

- Torch - You can use the torch to light even the darkest corners, or scare wild animals... but it may also set something on fire, be careful! It lowers the danger of a job by 7% but also lowers the payment of a job by 4% (you have to be careful with your torch near that pile of wood ;)) (it is used only at night)

- Gas Lamp - Lowers the danger of a job at night by 10%

*The Torch and The Gas Lamp are sold in the General Store (Torch at level 1, Gas lamp at level 2)
* The Torch costs 50$ and the Gas Lamp costs 100$

noapteawest.gif

06 October Edit:

Some of you don't like the exp. reduction and others said that the idea is not fully developed, so I decided to add more things:

- A premium function : "Working day and night" -> Wages : from +10% to +25% / Experience : from -10% to +15%
- New item: Coffee (you just have to keep it in the inventory) makes the experience rate from -10% to go back to normal.
- New missions...? (do I have to make them?)
- And finally... night makes the game more realistic... outlaws were usually stealing horses/robbing graves in the dark of the night.

I like the idea very much.

Deleted User - 1278415

I like the idea very much.

Can you tell me what you like about the idea?

Are you a fan of the night/day visual concept?

Do you have an opinion of when the time should change to night/day? 6hr, 8hr, or your timezone dependent?

Are you a fan of also adding in the bonuses\dangers?

Are you a fan of the lighting objects to counter the bonuses\dangers?

There is a lot to this idea going on... and I think a lot of people may perhaps like just the night/day visual concept, which is fine... but we need to discuss what is liked/not liked on this idea.

DeletedUser

Check your inbox Good Feather. You have a message from me.

Anyway... I don't know what to do to this idea anymore so I'll let G.F. edit the 1st post and add some changes.

Deleted User - 1278415

Alright then if you want me to take this over... then Im going to simplify it.

Suggest this idea be just night and day. We let the developers decide on the time frame

The nightly items and nightly dangers thing needs to come out.

if the overal concept makes it into the game... then you consider suggesting the nightly danger bonuses.

I think those are too much for this stage and could cause the idea to fail at voting stage.

Added a poll for 14 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I like it. I voted for option 3 because it will give people a chance to be on at day and night easier than if it were server time or local time.
This will make it more fair for people if anything has to be done during day or night.

DeletedUser

lets make it so that whenever you log in, it's day. And then whenever you log out, it's night!

DeletedUser

I really love the idea... You have my vote here... Great job... :) Option 1 has my vote...

Deleted User - 1278415

In this case I will tally up the 3 yes vote tallys should they make 80% then I'll look at the 3 options and determine which way to send it to the developers.

If need be after 2 weeks I'll clear the polls and vote on which 3 options will need to goto the developers.

So at this point yes vote for any of the 3 yes options is a yes... and a no is obvious.

DeletedUser

Yes for me. Went with #3 so every one will get to see the night time, at some point even if they only for a hour a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.