• NO

Votes: 45 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

man who are you calling an idiot?
this idea has nothing to do with living in europe.

imo were not there.

the server time is the german local time, my good man. talking about the first one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i agree with neo here i had to go through about 5 pages to find the information on the poll

DeletedUser

Seems like option two is the best, which makes it obvious to the players. If it always turned night at 6 pm, then I would know how to plan to make it work out. But if it was random then I'd have no clue, and having it be night in European times only will be very saddening. It only seems to affect jobs, so having it different for every player wouldn't matter in the slightest. It would seem though that doing jobs at night might mean it should be easier (meaning less labor points) because with either a robbing or hunting job, doing it at night will make such things more appropriate. It could make other jobs harder such as building, as visibility will be a problem.

DeletedUser9470

Seems like option two is the best, which makes it obvious to the players. If it always turned night at 6 pm, then I would know how to plan to make it work out. But if it was random then I'd have no clue, and having it be night in European times only will be very saddening. It only seems to affect jobs, so having it different for every player wouldn't matter in the slightest.

amen, i couldnt have put it more clearly.
thanks Ggenius
thumbs up from me
:D

Deleted User - 1278415

i agree with neo here i had to go through about 5 pages to find the information on the poll

In future polls I'll take that into consideration... and edit the 1st post with the poll info.
Sorry about that.

As for the night and day option yes or no, I will tally up all yes votes and all no votes and if it passes then I would look at which option got the best. with a few hours to go ... looks like yes to night in some fashion is hovering around the 72% mark.

But since you all couldnt come to a consensus on it. I mean that you want night time (.) but then you also wanted danger with higher rewards... and you wanted it to be fair across all time zones.... oh and you wanted... oh why not just let the devs figure it out.

DeletedUser22575

Looks to me like all the yes votes combined only got 73.05 percent..so this didn't hit the 80% mark.

Deleted User - 1278415

View Poll Results:
Should night mode be added to the West?
Yes option 1
bar2-l.gif
bar2.gif
bar2-r.gif
clear.gif
45 26.95%
Yes option 2
bar3-l.gif
bar3.gif
bar3-r.gif
clear.gif
49 29.34%
Yes option 3
bar4-l.gif
bar4.gif
bar4-r.gif
clear.gif
28 16.77%
NO
bar5-l.gif
bar5.gif
bar5-r.gif
clear.gif
45 26.95%

Voters: 167. This poll is closed

Surprisingly we got close to 200 votes... but the idea failed to get 80% of a YES vote, garnering only 73%.

Please do not reopen a night idea without first consulting a Mod, to verify that the idea is different from this particular idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.