* next to market item

DeletedUser25892

So, I figured someone would post or ask, but what the heck does the * next to an item mean?

DeletedUser22493

Are you using a scrip or something? Im not getting that in my market..

DeletedUser25892

Are you using a scrip or something? Im not getting that in my market..

I only use tw-db cloth calc and noobmic market helper...I turned them off and they went away, however, after turning them back on they did not come back....They come and go on all items randomly.

MM2099

DeletedUser

Rebow doesn't have them because he owns everything. It looks like items you don't own.

DeletedUser25892

Rebow doesn't have them because he owns everything. It looks like items you don't own.

You may be correct...it is random at times and I thought this was not the case, but I think it is the cloth calc that causes it maybe...

DeletedUser22685

Hmm, I'm not getting it on items that I don't own and have never owned. In fact, I can't see any asterisks on the market right now whereas I used to see many. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I have only $1,000 now.

DeletedUser8627

This is a feature that comes from the cloth script from tw-db.info.

If you do not own the item an asterisk is placed next to this item. Same as with the mobile trader, a 'new' icon is on the clothing you do not have in your inventory.

There is a slight bug though, the script does not check the clothes currently equipped. So if you have for instance the fancy leather pants on and you come across it on the market or mobile trader, it will indicate that you do not own it.

DeletedUser22685

That explains it then, I forgot that I had uninstalled the script as it freezes the game for minutes when you have a speed capped internet connection.