Newport

Thanks

His link was to the quest following No water in Newport. Presumably he linked to the wrong quest by accident.

The water reserves aren't obtained as a drop or through any secret quest. All you need to do is check the Desert Thief Camp quest giver that should have opened up at the same place as Newport and the Mayor. If it didn't appear, refresh your page and check again.

I got it figured out. I am still working to complete the whole thing, but I have been past this hangup for a couple weeks.

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me how much(many) time(s) it takes doing Exploration to get the Evidence for the Snooping quest?

EDIT: nevermind, got it on my 3rd 10 minute job after 2 dozen 15 second jobs. should have posted this sooner as i got it right after i posted -go figure! :laugh:

2nd Edit: So i jumped the gun & didn't actually read what the drop was -a :censored: map not the evidence. back to exploration! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Do you have positive LP in Exploration, and have you accepted the quest that requires the evidence?

DeletedUser

Doh! Sometimes i feel a right idiot. For some obscure reason i thought i had to have the evidence to accept the quest. Got it on my 2nd try.
Once again you've come to my rescue Futu. Thanks muchly!

Apelatia

We have a Quest Discussion forum for queries such as this. If a question pertaining to a questline requires for spoilers to be exposed, then this is the wrong forum to be using.