Newest Update

DeletedUser544

I think once again those of us who are against this would have a much easier time accepting and rolling with these changes if the level cap were both explained to us (regarding why it was instituted), and more importantly when it will be released
because if we don't know when it will be lifted, many of us now have nothing to play for really.

for instance, new quests? wow what motivation do we have for wasting our time doing new quests when we can't get XP for them? and the daily XP bonus? well if we knew it was only gonna be 3 months before the cap was lifted, or even 6, then I'm sure many of us would hang around and wait for that. but with no known date, how can you expect us to hang around?

and before anyone reacts with scorn, just hold your tongue I am asking valid fair questions. we are a sizable portion of this community so respect our concern and unhappiness we have been here longer then those young 2nd and 3rd gen players who are arguing for this and deserve the right to at least be heard and acknowledged

Stop whining. no one likes a whiner. :p

don't tell me what to do as I said above we have every right to question and even complain about these updates since they obviously favor one group over the other

DeletedUser544

@roland - heard of irony? :p

what does that even mean noob?
seriously
what have you brought to this conversation? I have watched you tell me to stop whining twice, and others to stop whining, without ever having seen you post anything of merit. AT ALL

so how about this? if you aren't going to post on topic, then save us all the waste of time reading your drivel, and shut your mouth ok? thanks have a bad day

DeletedUser20647

Sorry, I deleted that because I noticed I replied on something from the first page :razz:

DeletedUser

If you do this for a game ... then remind me not to piss you off :) . No one is agains each other there. I have to admit I have never used premium, I kind of like the free xp but stil I could have lived without it. I admit, germans have a way of being too thorough and because of that they mess things up a bit (check WW2). By introducing the free xp they atract non premium users, forgeting about the premium ones. You could start by sending them a complaint and not by making people noobs.
and for the record you are whining , haha :)

DeletedUser

what does that even mean noob?
seriously
what have you brought to this conversation? I have watched you tell me to stop whining twice, and others to stop whining, without ever having seen you post anything of merit. AT ALL

so how about this? if you aren't going to post on topic, then save us all the waste of time reading your drivel, and shut your mouth ok? thanks have a bad day

Message me in private for some private tuition on, well, everything really. :blink:

DeletedUser544

Message me in private for some private tuition on, well, everything really. :blink:

um, no
don't really have any interest in talking with someone who, rather then contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way, just tells people they don't agree with to shut up without ever EVEN STATING THEIR OWN OPINION because, as I said before, you have NEVER posted anything on topic in this thread or others, and just go around telling people to shut up because they are whining
we are done if you don't have some counter-point to make to what I have said, then DO NOT QUOTE MY POSTS

DeletedUser

um, no
don't really have any interest in talking with someone who, rather then contribute to the discussion in a meaningful way, just tells people they don't agree with to shut up without ever EVEN STATING THEIR OWN OPINION because, as I said before, you have NEVER posted anything on topic in this thread or others, and just go around telling people to shut up because they are whining
we are done if you don't have some counter-point to make to what I have said, then DO NOT QUOTE MY POSTS

Like I said, IRONY. Once you have that concept sorted, then try and cross swords with the big boys. :nowink: