Newest Update

DeletedUser544

The bonus really isn't that big. See Daily XP Bonus. If it's a little easier to get to 99 now, that makes it that much more meaningful if you got there before.

no see once again, this is the problem all of us older players have
those of us who paid for premium the last 2 years in our race to get to lvl99, now have to watch everyone else get a free ticket

I get about 200XP from that daily login
200XP is the equivalent of working 3hrs of a high XP job

so thats 3hrs of free XP per day
that's 3*7=21hrs of free XP per week
that's 52*21=1092 hrs of free XP per year

1092 hrs is the equivalent of 45.5 DAYS worth of XP

so, the players who have been paying all of the dev costs with their premium the past 2 years get to watch all of the new players get the equivalent of FOURTY FIVE free days worth of XP per year now
so new players get to spend 45 days LESS achieving the same amount of experience in a year for their character

I'm sorry, but that is quite a significant number
and the people who say "well there's only a few people at lvl99", I have news for you
the top 100 players are lvl90 or above
the top 393 players are lvl80 or above
the top 1132 players are lvl70 or above

all of those players have spent a significant amount of time getting where they are; and it is LIKELY that these top 1132 players make up a high percentage of the active players on the west world 1

and yet they are ALL going to be punished, to the tune of 45 days worth of XP per year, for their loyalty to Inno and the west

and this doesn't even address all the "new" changes on the horizon; in particular, I can't wait until they completely change the dueling system into an entirely new scenario and game; that won't screw over any of the older player's duel builds, will it? I mean, they are only planning on changing the way the ENTIRE DUELING SYSTEM works, instead of just making fixes to the current system... instead, lets just start everyone over at ground zero
makes no sense to me

DeletedUser14029

as long as Resistance works in the new dueling system, fine by me. but if once I finished specing then they throw in a whole mess of new skills and things I quite dueling :)

DeletedUser23117

So, how do I find out what my banks max limit is now? I just upgraded my bank, and I have no idea what the max is, since it no longer shows you.

DeletedUser21320

Also how does this transaction fee affect those of us who leave town and join another town to shop... i guess if we don't deposit when we visit... but then when we go back to home town we get taxed again on our money when we deposit it?

Yup. You get hit again each time you return to your home town. At least on W11. Welcome home.

Noobmic

About daily XP for the lvl 99 players is very nice it seems like admins don't care about players that really played the best way and for a long time ...

DeletedUser

you get the bonus each day you log in. so if you log in between 00:00 and 23:59 server time, you will get the bonus from the previous day. you could log in 2 min in a row (23:59 and then a minute later at 00:00) and get the bonus exp for the day before and the day that it had just been.

i do have a question though: what is with the new question marks in the quests saloon? like quests that have been open for a long time get white question marks now.

The gray questions marks pertain to the quests that you currently have open in your quest book.

As for the daily XP, I think it is great because it is an incentive for players to log in every day and not go yellow or red as some tend to do from time to time.

DeletedUser

I hardly call anyone who just logs on for 30 seconds per day just for the xp more active then someone who goes yellow from time to time because of Real Life interfering with the west ;)

DeletedUser21320

I hardly call anyone who just logs on for 30 seconds per day just for the xp more active then someone who goes yellow from time to time because of Real Life interfering with the west

Theoretically, if you just log on, you're not getting (m)any XP, because it is supposedly based on how many you earned the day before.

DeletedUser

Theoretically, if you just log on, you're not getting (m)any XP, because it is supposedly based on how many you earned the day before.

or 2.5 times your level (or something similar) which ever is higher ;)

Before anyone asks, the XP bonus is 2.5 * your level or 10% of the previous day's XP, whichever is higher. It benefits high levels more, e.g. at level 80 your minimum is 200 XP, which would be 10% of 2000 XP. With premium energy, 16 hours of work would have to yield an average of 250 XP per 2-hour job (just a little high).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

essentially, what those of us who are speaking out have a problem with...

is that its Free, give-away XP
and because we are capped
it serves explicitly as a mechanism to allow new players to more quickly catch up to lvl99, while those of us at 99 are capped and have to watch free XP being given to new players, to the tune of 45 days jobs worth of XP every year...

just for logging in

DeletedUser

it serves explicitly as a mechanism to allow new players to more quickly catch up to lvl99, while those of us at 99 are capped and have to watch free XP being given to new players, to the tune of 45 days jobs worth of XP every year...

just for logging in

And if you play with premium energy, it's on top of the extra XP you get from being able to do extra jobs. You seem to think it's a substitute for premium, but premium will still give you an advantage. There's no rule that says you can only play on one world, and most people don't.

DeletedUser544

And if you play with premium energy, it's on top of the extra XP you get from being able to do extra jobs. You seem to think it's a substitute for premium, but premium will still give you an advantage. There's no rule that says you can only play on one world, and most people don't.

why can't you excuse yourself from this argument? you are BIASED do you not understand that word? stop arguing with me Elmyr I have no interest in splitting hairs with a MOD over this

I never said it was a substitute for premium
it is a spit in the face of everyone who paid premium up to this point
here is another way to put it

is there a premium feature that gives you free XP ? NO
so even when paying money for premium, players would still have to work for their XP. they would have to work jobs, or duel players, or fight fort battles, or complete quests

this allows a player, whether they pay for premium or not, to get FREE DAILY EXPERIENCE FOR DOING NOTHING BUT LOGGING IN

DeletedUser

just for logging in

Stop whining. no one likes a whiner. :p

DeletedUser

Im a premium user and a lvl 99 on the .se world , i don't see any wrong with the XP bonus , stop being a dumbass and just accept it , your aint gonna be able to change the bonus anyway , but if you dislike it that much send a PM to the GM's and see if they can remove the XP bonus from you then....