Newb looking for help

DeletedUser

Hi All

wondering of someone can answer a question or 2 for me ....

I am premium for Energy, Automation and Income.

I am wondering

Do i need to leave browser open over night to let my character complete rostered work?

How do i sent my char to sleep or does he automatically sleep after a certain period of doing "nothing"?

How to get 2nd poster, so far have done about 8 hours (in mixtures of 30 mins, 1hr and 2 hr slots) of poster fixing, and only got one poster so far?

Any advice most welcome

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

keep working for poster i do 30 min intervals, you can log out and your guy/gal will still be doing the work you set them to do

DeletedUser

Hi All
Do i need to leave browser open over night to let my character complete rostered work?
Nope, its Done even when you log off.
How do i sent my char to sleep or does he automatically sleep after a certain period of doing "nothing"?
You need to find a Hotel to Stay in, if you leave for hours doing nothing he does nothing for hours.
How to get 2nd poster, so far have done about 8 hours (in mixtures of 30 mins, 1hr and 2 hr slots) of poster fixing, and only got one poster so far?
Luck and Motivation are hugely Required, Your Motivation is probably low atm so let it build back to 100% then do a 2 hour Slot.

DeletedUser

labour point

how to i get more , i have been working but only got one point in 24 hours :(:confused:

DeletedUser

how to i get more , i have been working but only got one point in 24 hours :(:confused:

Don't do the job for a while. You will gain more motiation when you DONT DO THE JOB. P.S. you gain 3 energy points per hour if your doing nothing.

DeletedUser

Hi All

wondering of someone can answer a question or 2 for me ....

I am premium for Energy, Automation and Income.

I am wondering

Any advice most welcome

Rich

Here are my answers for your questions:

1.) No, you don't need to leave the browser open to complete a job.

The greatest part about this kind of games, is that you don't need to play it for a long period of time a day. It do things that is in your queque.

2.) To sent your Character to sleep, you need to sleep in a Hotel.

Hotel

hotel1.png

In the hotel you can sleep. While you are sleeping you regenerate energy and health points much faster than usually. No one can challenge you in a duel while you are in a hotel. If you get knocked out in a duel or get hurt enough during work that you pass out, you get taken to the hotel in your own town. A high level hotel has better rooms available. It costs more money to stay in a better room, but you regenerate much faster if you stay in a good room. Staying in the hotel in your own town does not cost you anything. The maximum construction level is five.

3.) You need to do the job for 2 hours straight.

Never do a job less than 2 hours. The longer you do a job straight, the higher percentage you will gain an item.

If you I answered all your questions.