New years eve quest

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3853873

i have completed most the quest in the game and dont understand why i could not get new years eve quest from mya? i checked saloon every day since dec 31 and never a quest for it.it shows on tw-db.info and i have the lead for it to do next part also if i could just get the quest.

Apelatia

It seems that the New Years Eve quest was not released this year, as no other player has received it in-game to my knowledge. You did nothing wrong in your preparation, except that the quest never turned up. ^^

DeletedUser

The lead is given on the first quest of that questline... You don´t need any outside drop for that matter.

The quest looks like to be bugged(original and repeatable). Only after Monday 5, they can check it and correct any problem and open it to the players.

Deleted User - 3853873

thanks for answering,i was wandering why i couldnt get it lol.nice to know not just me
quest neve r showed up,so guess no quest this year

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Please check to see whether a thread already exists before creating another one on the same topic. You can continue this discussion in the New Years Eve thread in the quest forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.