New world?!

• Thread starter DeletedUser37875
  • Start date

DeletedUser37875

About a month ago you announced the coming of a new world (...soon).

Not that I'm very glad about that, just curious - when is it supposed to come?

DeletedUser34338

My guess will be end of this month but who knows with inno

DeletedUser11353

More interested in getting the update finally, new world can and should wait..

DeletedUser34338

When they do big update they always release a new world after always happened in the past.

Pankreas PorFavor

When they do big update they always release a new world after always happened in the past.

What does "big update" even mean? Fairbank is world #18, does that mean there were 17 big updates?
For the last few years they would open a new world every 13-16 months, Fairbank started in March 2015, I think you can all do the math ;)

DeletedUser34338

What does "big update" even mean? Fairbank is world #18, does that mean there were 17 big updates?
For the last few years they would open a new world every 13-16 months, Fairbank started in March 2015, I think you can all do the math ;)

lol I guess you don't have good memory then. One update when they added pants and i think product slot or neckband they opened a new world. The next one when they changed the formula of fort battles. Another one when they changed the map and changed the times of jobs all big updates. (that if you remmeber the old times no 15 sec jobs)

Missed some updates like church etc but you guess what i mean by big updates not just sorting out bugs or new quests.

DeletedUser37520

UNG43Xc.png

So my name suggestion didn't get picked? How unfortunate.. :mad:

Pankreas PorFavor

lol I guess you don't have good memory then. One update when they added pants and i think product slot or neckband they opened a new world. The next one when they changed the formula of fort battles. Another one when they changed the map and changed the times of jobs all big updates. (that if you remmeber the old times no 15 sec jobs)

Missed some updates like church etc but you guess what i mean by big updates not just sorting out bugs or new quests.

so... with your count, how far from 17 are you? I know I am nitpicking here, it's just that I think you are wrong when you say "always". but it's not important anyway :)

DeletedUser34338

since briscoe they have opened worlds with big releases to the game.

DeletedUser3870

Trouble logging in

Howdy,

So glad world G is opened, however I can't log in:eek:

Tried clearing browser history and deleted cookies. Anyone
have some advice or finding the same thing?

Enjoy that fresh server scent.

Cart

DeletedUser34295

I'm pretty sure the error is on their side, guess we can just wait for it to be fixed.

DeletedUser3870

I'm pretty sure the error is on their side, guess we can just wait for it to be fixed.

Unfortunately this happens so often at new world start up on many Inno games

No fair warning that the new world is going to open up

and even if you're waiting diligently daily checking you can't log in.

Had this happen to me in FoE, Tribal Wars, Grepolis, and Elvanar.

Just another way to keep the mainly non-paying gamers in their
place.

DeletedUser3870

Unfortunately this happens so often at new world start up on many Inno games

No fair warning that the new world is going to open up

and even if you're waiting diligently daily checking you can't log in.

Had this happen to me in FoE, Tribal Wars, Grepolis, and Elvanar.

Just another way to keep the mainly non-paying gamers in their
place.

Over four hours of attempts to get in on the new world, and still no success.

Anyone else having this log in problem?

DeletedUser34295

It appears to work if you use Google Chrome as your browser, however neither Firefox nor Internet Explorer works. Try using Google Chrome and see if it works for you as well! :)

asdf124

It appears to work if you use Google Chrome as your browser, however neither Firefox nor Internet Explorer works. Try using Google Chrome and see if it works for you as well! :)

It works fine in safari(mobile phone browser for iPhone)

I even adventured in that new world using a mobile phone, I did see that vish tried to adventure but the server wasn't responding for him.

DeletedUser3870

Will try that thanks

DeletedUser38280

The problem with Chrome is that if you update, doesn't support java anymore, we are hundred of possible players who can't play and no one care, admins have to be more active.