New world

asdf124

Yeah, I can't wait for a world that kills other worlds, cause some peeps want to reach hall of fame...... Or even #1 spot.

DeletedUser928

Oh I want to do the same quests all over again for the 4th time.... ( I lost count ) Had original characters deleted before they now hide them....

DeletedUser15368

>Logs into new world
>Has to do the stupid tutorial even though i've been playing for like 6 years
>Logs out of new world

DeletedUser928

>Logs into new world
>Has to do the stupid tutorial even though i've been playing for like 6 years
>Logs out of new world

Ya.. I think you can skip some of it.. But I just restarted in Beta and I couldn't do some of the event easter quests since I hadn't done some basic quest.. ;)

I am quest free in Beta ;) haha

DeletedUser22685

Ya.. I think you can skip some of it.. But I just restarted in Beta and I couldn't do some of the event easter quests since I hadn't done some basic quest.. ;)

I am quest free in Beta ;) haha

You can skip the follow-up introductory quests if you so desire, but not the actual tutorial itself since the prompts won't disappear until you've completed them. Not to mention the fact that you need to do it to remove the clouds that initially block the map. Try creating dozens of GM characters for an event... that tutorial truly becomes a nightmare.

DeletedUser928

You can skip the follow-up introductory quests if you so desire, but not the actual tutorial itself since the prompts won't disappear until you've completed them. Not to mention the fact that you need to do it to remove the clouds that initially block the map. Try creating dozens of GM characters for an event... that tutorial truly becomes a nightmare.

OK I did some poking around.. I had to do FIREHEART and then Save the Saloon Part 2.

Both are terrible. Completely useless to someone that knows what they are doing..

Sad to say but all clothing that comes out from those quests are useless since you can wear any lvl 1 set from events now.

Snr Sarg

Why not merge a few old worlds together :p Like W1-15 :p

That would be 6 toons for me, one for each world, do you think me and those that play multiple worlds are gonna be happy about that?

Maybe, and only maybe, perhaps, if they merged all 6 inventories too and gave me about a million nuggets to compensate

DeletedUser26820

That would be 6 toons for me, one for each world, do you think me and those that play multiple worlds are gonna be happy about that?

Maybe, and only maybe, perhaps, if they merged all 6 inventories too and gave me about a million nuggets to compensate

You've spent about a million nuggets on 6 toons?
You've got too many wives.....
Spend about 600k nuggets on one of them, she'll love you, and you'll be 400k nuggets richer.

asdf124

You've spent about a million nuggets on 6 toons?
You've got too many wives.....
Spend about 600k nuggets on one of them, she'll love you, and you'll be 400k nuggets richer.

If you have multiple usernames in all those 6 worlds, you'd have 1095 nuggets per year.

For the time he spent, he feels such compensation is wanted.

Helenback used to have 15 worlds or so. If you had been compensated with such amount, helenback should be entitled to at least 3 times imo.

Other players if they adventure in an insane way via adventuring in multiple worlds should be compensated even more.

Inno never cared to do so, life isn't fair, inno won't be fair since that is how reality is. Cruel, pathetic and human beings didn't really advance much to solve such problems.

Side note: I hate new worlds, the person who came after two years is such a njub for being so excited.

DeletedUser26820

If you have multiple usernames in all those 6 worlds, you'd have 1095 nuggets per year.

For the time he spent, he feels such compensation is wanted.

Helenback used to have 15 worlds or so. If you had been compensated with such amount, helenback should be entitled to at least 3 times imo.

Other players if they adventure in an insane way via adventuring in multiple worlds should be compensated even more.

Inno never cared to do so, life isn't fair, inno won't be fair since that is how reality is. Cruel, pathetic and human beings didn't really advance much to solve such problems.

Side note: I hate new worlds, the person who came after two years is such a njub for being so excited.

Jeez, asdf.... I was kidding with Sarg, and it appears he took it as so. Maybe you can to if you think I insulted "For the time he spent, he feels such compensation is wanted.
You do understand there's a difference between "wanted" compensation and "warranted" compensation? Good.

So for grins, let's do your math....
If I had toons on 6 worlds, at your stated 1095 nuggets per year, that's 1095 x 6 toons = 6570 nuggets per year for all my toons.
As The West is celebrating it's 8th birthday, we'll use max case and say all 6 of my toons played all 6 servers for the full 8 years. That's now 6570 x 8 = 52,560 nuggets.

Hence, my reply to Sarg's post was in full jest. Not to offend you and bring up the topic of nugget compensation.

Forgive me Helen, but as asdf drug you unnecessarily into the conversation, we'll use you as an example:
15 toons x his we don't know where he gets it but 1095 nuggets per year x 8 full years playing all 15 of those toons on each server, which I doubt, but is best case as we all know all 15 servers haven't been open for 8 years = 131,400 nuggets.

If you're offering quantifiable nugget compensation, asdf, I'll take it. Bank of Briscoe, deposited at FoD :)

But I'm off subject.... This has nothing to do with the opening of a new world.....