NEW World?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4547
  • Start date

DeletedUser4547

I was told my world was closing, but could migrate to a new world. My friends convinced me I should come to Briscoe, so here I is. To my dismay, It not only looks the same, it has the same, "Server error or no server response" and the "It seems a black hole has absorbed the server response" messages!

DeletedUser15699

If you migrated today you must wait till 00:00 hrs server time till your character is migrated. So when you migrate i suggest you do it close to date change on server lets say 23:00 hrs and use all energy you have cause you will be full of energy once migrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4547

If you migrated today you must wait till 00:00 hrs server time till your character is migrated. So when you migrate i suggest you do it close to date change on server lets say 23:00 hrs and use all energy you have cause you will be full of energy once migrated.

Did you miss the part where I said Briscoe looks exactly like W3, complete with the same error messages?

DeletedUser

Did you miss the part where I said Briscoe looks exactly like W3, complete with the same error messages?
What you missed was the part where -- what's the big deal?

I like the Black Hole message, but having them both is a bit of variety.

And there is no reason one world shouldn't look like another, is there? That would be like there being one version of MS Office being different from another.

Oh, wait. My bad. Never mind.