New world!

• Thread starter DeletedUser20647
  • Start date

DeletedUser20647

Well, not really, but something is definitely going on there and I suggest you check it out!

Join W8!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Yea bring the usual lemmings why not ... troll thread wrong forum and you know it ...

Been donated yet another toon to make a 13k hp tank and ruin another non tank world for forts until you get bored have you ? .....nice one

Honestly i dont know why you don't go to w6 and play there ...... same for all you new lap dog additions, can't you focus on the new ones a fort world or is that too much of a challenge for you ?

And nope i don't fort there much its just a quiet world for forts without all the crud from tanks.... or rather was :whistle:

DeletedUser

It's amusing to see the two big alliances of W8 join forces against 1 town of lv 30's :laugh:

DeletedUser20647

Btw, in case someone got curious and feels like joining and being part of the town (alliance) of level 30's that matt is talking about...

you can just write me or him, or someone else with a hat in his town and we will send you an invite!

DeletedUser16008

It's amusing to see the two big alliances of W8 join forces against 1 town of lv 30's :laugh:

Not really thats the intention of you lot so im told, straight from the horses mouth... how exciting, must be such a riot over there ... yawn. Just don't like to see whats inevitably coming for that world or a cheap shot in saloon when it belongs in recruiting.

As for joining ? naaa im a wolf not a sheep ... but i am looking forward to a 3k + duel on Ryan ( donated ) Perez :p

DeletedUser

As for joining ? naaa im a wolf not a sheep ... but i am looking forward to a 3k + duel on Ryan ( donated ) Perez :p
Personally I'd join for the 1700 crits, but to each his own. Come on Vic, let's start a town on w8!

DeletedUser

2 big alliances vs. 1 town......that makes it seem like that 1 town is a threat, is better than those 2 big alliances, and where all the excitement is.
Come one, come all, this is a new challenge for all of you adventurous types out there!

DeletedUser16008

ummm rice, they are neither big nor is it serious nor exciting like you may think, most of the time its jovial banter lol

alliance 1 Total 156

alliance 2 Total 223

Not exactly large are they ? :rolleyes: in fact full smalls isnt very regular nor are either fort freaks.... most have other things going on, ive done a whole 28 battles there and lvl 120 nor do i expect them to be forced together for long so that will be fun wont it ?... if your lucky you may squeeze a month or twos fun out of it but it isnt exactly much of a challenge... they wont even fill a large between them im pretty certain of that.

Youve been suckered by gagas latest spurt of enthusiasm for a donated maxed out toon,...again. Itll run dry in a week or so i expect ... as usual. btw i do believe a second town is on the go for you so fill both with fort freaks and itll be just like a new exciting world all over again ... oh except for the battles where one side will probably have 80% offline and the other 80% online but you can kid yourselves your fantastic woohoo wot fun we had.

Elmyr you stick to your way of doing 1700 damage and ill stick to mine ;)

DeletedUser

Sure sure, whatevs.......we won't stop short of world domination.....if that isn't fun, I don't know what is.....

DeletedUser

You've been in a town that owned all 120 forts before? Das kewl :p

DeletedUser22685

At least there are actually fort battles on World 8 now. Don't see how it's a bad thing Vic.

delldell56

i would love to see how vic recruits new members to play dead worlds. "come on, join us. the world is dead, we don't stand a chance as low levels playing vs. level 120 who have been there forever. they are surely going to sweep the floors with us, but playing doomed losers isn't always that bad".

who do you think would be more encouraging, a father telling his son that he can have the moon if he tries hard, or one who promises his "most you can ever aspire is a mcdonald's trainee shirt"?

on another note, about 200 new players have joined that dead world since gaga was "donated" that toon. probably more, considering some inactive players have been deleted over the past 3 weeks. a world that doesn't even have the 'recommended' tag. kudos to nisa, who instead of whining is taking a proactive approach and countering.

DeletedUser

You know, I've been playing on W8 for a long long time. It didn't die totally, but you could say it was not too far off. Who cares what it takes to revive it? ANyone got any better suggestions?

Besides Vic, on 9 when you blew up all the forts, we must've had about 3 times the players we currently have on 8. And no single alliance dominated, so that wouldn't have worked either. Point is you tried something to revive a dying world, and you know, it worked.

So if Gaga wants to do the same on 8, I'll support her. Can't think of a single reason not to.

DeletedUser

Besides Vic, on 9 when you blew up all the forts, we must've had about 3 times the players we currently have on 8. And no single alliance dominated, so that wouldn't have worked either. Point is you tried something to revive a dying world, and you know, it worked.

So if Gaga wants to do the same on 8, I'll support her. Can't think of a single reason not to.

She CAN'T do they same thing. At the time Vic did it on w9, digging 120 forts cost $640k. Now with every subsequent dig the price goes up. How much would that cost now? Then there's the fact that Redlight didn't OWN every fort. If it had, he would have had nothing to dig after leaving the alliance.

DeletedUser

No no no. Didn't mean that if Gaga wants to call all the forts. I meant if Gaga wants to try and revive the world, I'll support her. Why not join us El? You too Vic. Give it 2 weeks and see how it goes...

DeletedUser13388

I am scared to join world 8 once again, i may get banned for 3-rd time there :)

DeletedUser16008

You've been in a town that owned all 120 forts before? Das kewl :p

Actually virtually yea I have alliance wise ... w9 every single main fort and 90% of the rest. And it became pretty boring I assure you thats why with help I blew the place up before it died, as Elmry says no way it can be done now.

Battles are only fun with an opposition that can fight back properly... you'll learn ;)

Don't get me wrong I have no problem with reviving worlds on the contrary i applaud it, rather its the manner of it. If I said I totally abhor uber tanks and the way they ruin the style of forts you may or may not agree. If you guys want to revive well and good for the world, if you just want to have a bunch of pro online active forters and uber tanks vs the rest who are mostly offline and don't know the finer points of movement and strategy I don't think thats cool or exciting at all.

Maybe im being a bit strong but when I see a 13k tank i know whats likely coming from experience and i feel for those there and all the work/effort they have put in probably being blown away..... its a bit like a sleepy town and in move the developers. It tends to ruin the place for the locals thats all. Now if you thought about how to integrate into the world as you grew THAT would be cool, and in that world there are NO uber tanks and no need to push things that way because once there the only response of the opposition is to reply in kind or lose, thereby totally changing the style of that world, they don't all have to go that way.

Case in point is w10 where after a spate of uber tanking early last year from the opposition its ended up with quite a few going v high hp in our alliance even tho its not what I wanted it was the only option ...as a lot of the other side left it now looks like we are the uber tanker side and its not how i wanted it... ever... but its too late, once they are in theres no going back.

Guys I can't and wont help change the demographics of a world I have no major role in, I either play for keeps or let others do it on the other worlds i goof off on, w8 im goofing only. forts tbh i am bored with ... i know ...... dueling isnt much cop anymore either. :rolleyes:

Apologies to any of you joining there if ive offended you, your good players and i was unfair in my attack.
I wish you well reviving things but ill continue to goof around and join a battle every now and then. Besides, you really don't need me with all the superb fort players there youll do fine im sure.;)