New world opening - World El Dorado

DeletedUser8627

Howdy!

We are making some more changes to our worlds over the next month, we are set to close worlds 2 and 5 on the 11th of October 2013. Please make sure you migrate your characters before the expiry date! Soon after the closure of these two worlds, the last three closed worlds (6, 9 and 10) will close. An official date will be announced closer to the time and also providing you with another month to adapt to these changes (Note that no finalized deletion date has been set for worlds 6, 9 and 10).

A script will be run soon after whereby all characters in worlds 2 and 5 will be moved to the next available open world if you do not have a character there. If you do not have an available space in an open world, the character will be lost.

We do not offer compensation for lost characters due to a world closing.

Another change that will come into place before the closure of the two above worlds, will be the release of a new world. World E...

More details on a new world will be posted closer to the release date.

DeletedUser8627

This date has been postponed to the 21st of October 2013. This is your last chance to migrate your world 2 or 5 characters to the next available world if you have not yet done so.

DeletedUser8627

There has been a delay in the start of world El Dorado. This world will now start shortly after the release of version 2.07.

I'll post more information closer to the time and as soon as I receive it from HQ.

I do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

DeletedUser8627

Now that version 2.07 has been released, we can expect world El Dorado opening either the end of this week, or latest, early next week.

I'll announce the world release before the release and hopefully it will still be this week.

DeletedUser8627

Final date for the opening of World El Dorado will be on Monday the 18th of November 2013.