New World Name Suggestions!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26118

Fail Dorado ...or maybe Flea Market. Might attract some new senior players :D

DeletedUser37168

It´s slightly off-topic, but is it known if the F server will be expanded or complete premium?

Pankreas PorFavor

New world with an F? How about Forget-about-it?

World 1 - 1618 players (average population)
World 12 - 1384 (average)
Arizona - 1769 (highly populated)
Colorado - 2445 (highly populated)
Above are the worlds I play on. El Dorado, Dakota, W11 - also highly populated, I guess that means about 2000-2500 players, and Briscoe is average, so probably about 1500? What happened to the game that was once so popular?

Innogames, what are you doing? New world? Forget about it! "A new world is imminent!" - I read this as "If you failed in AZ, you can't be #1 in Dakota anymore, or you got bored in Briscoe - join us in this new F** world and let the old worlds die!"

I am not against new worlds in general, but I am against it when I see that you are doing nothing at all to save the ones we have today. I spent 3 years in W9, now 2,5 in AZ - will you offer me a chance to move to F** in a few months? Forget about it......... :(

DeletedUser

The lack of new worlds hurts the game as well. People join the game and give it a try, but also realize that they are totally out leveled on the existing worlds and don't stick around if their interest can be in areas like fort fighting. ( Some do stick around, but a lot do not ). Even El Dorado, the newest world, and the only one I still play, has its first level 150 player and 15+ over level 140.

So having a new world where all players are starting out at level 1 could have some appeal for non-established players or those who gave it a short try out before. The problem is that Inno will have to advertise the opening of this new world outside of just the established 'The West' player base. The should be advertising the opening of this world in all their other active games as well as to dormant players.

Whether or not they do this or not is up to them.

DeletedUser37168

The lack of new worlds hurts the game as well. People join the game and give it a try, but also realize that they are totally out leveled on the existing worlds and don't stick around if their interest can be in areas like fort fighting. ( Some do stick around, but a lot do not ). Even El Dorado, the newest world, and the only one I still play, has its first level 150 player and 15+ over level 140.

So having a new world where all players are starting out at level 1 could have some appeal for non-established players or those who gave it a short try out before. The problem is that Inno will have to advertise the opening of this new world outside of just the established 'The West' player base. The should be advertising the opening of this world in all their other active games as well as to dormant players.

Whether or not they do this or not is up to them.

That's a good point hun. I understand that the advertising campaigns are expensive but if Inno would advertize the opening of the new server at least at other Inno games, it would be already enough to attract many new players. :)

DeletedUser

fordoche (bridge) place of civil war battle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34430

Flush

Meaning rich and prosperous in the Wild West

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1693871

Good morning folks!

We have a date for the new world release set for 17/03/2015 at 10:00 AM. This world will be on the Complete Premium System.

The name will be released once the world has been released.

Be there or be square!

Looks like we don't get a vote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.