New towns?

DeletedUser

keep the ham and leather if you havent completed the quest for them or you'll be kicking yourself when it comes

Not only am I keeping my ham, but I carry it in my free hand at all times. I haven't had call to use it as a weapon yet, but I would not hesitate.
-Joe

DeletedUser

Are there any benefits to creating a town instead of just joining one?

DeletedUser

Your the master and ruler of your domain, you can't get kicked/booted for not donating right away, or for arguing with some idiot. I already got kicked from one town because I was waiting till I had $300 to donate, just because I was so far from the town. By the time I got there, was kicked, no warning, no discussion, kicked. So, unless you wanna leave yourself in the hands of an a$$, either found your own, or join me :)

DeletedUser

Your the master and ruler of your domain, you can't get kicked/booted for not donating right away, or for arguing with some idiot. I already got kicked from one town because I was waiting till I had $300 to donate, just because I was so far from the town. By the time I got there, was kicked, no warning, no discussion, kicked. So, unless you wanna leave yourself in the hands of an a$$, either found your own, or join me :)
You don't get extra exp for it then?
Whereabouts is your town?

DeletedUser

I'm going to start a town tonight. I am just waiting on the 80 energy and it will be no problem. I also chose the profession as craftsman so I'm super-cool. It will be called Negative Karma and I plan on making it in a square where there aren't many towns yet.

DeletedUser

I have a new town in the 8th sector right from the upper left corner (or third to the left from the upper right). Its called Mordhaus and is currently offering land to those brave enough to handle the daring journey west. There are currently 4 lots available, with one expected arrival this evening. Please send me a wire at Hawkeye4077 for an invitation.

Farewell and godspeed,
Hawkeye4077 of Mordhaus

DeletedUser

i'm looking for people to join my town..

it in the north-east and called Up Town - all are welcome so just apply and i'll let the first four in... must be active at least once a day...

DeletedUser

Not only am I keeping my ham, but I carry it in my free hand at all times. I haven't had call to use it as a weapon yet, but I would not hesitate.
-Joe

I lolled when I read this.

-1 to me for quoting an old post from earlier in the thread.... but this sounds like my younger brother Lenny waking up on some weekend mornings with his ham in his hand, sheets on the floor. True story.

ON TOPIC
Construction / Builder guy looking for town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Vigilance has room for two more people...we're allowing only level 10 and above.

DeletedUser

I have a question for you all.
When you read the name 'Karindrel-No Vacancy' what is the most important thing you get out of that?

DeletedUser

I have a question for you all.
When you read the name 'Karindrel-No Vacancy' what is the most important thing you get out of that?

I dont get anything out of it. Why? You offering something ? :D

DeletedUser

I'm trying to figure out why I got like 10 people on the waiting list when I posted 'No-Vacancy'.