New Town - Williamsburg

DeletedUser

I just finished founding a new town, Williamsburg.

I am currently looking for two dedicated builders, a dueler, and a soldier. Please contact me in game if you are interested in joining. If you are unable to follow the previous sentence you will be automatically excluded from consideration.

I am only looking for players who are willing to donate heavily to the town for the next two weeks and who will remain active in both the game and in the town forum.

Please send me a message ingame with the following information copied from the sticky at the top of this forum.

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.
Thanks, and I look forward to working with you on becoming the strongest town on this world.

-Chris