New town- Western Mountains

DeletedUser

You dying of thirst as you walk through the unforsaken wilderness of the west when you hear the firing of the gun in the distant woods. The hunter is a fair maiden now hauling a massive turkey from the western forestry. She spots you and raises her gun for protection. You raise your hands in surrender your weapon. "You have come far" She says. She looks off to the distant lands to the north east, then back at you. Come, she says.

Later on round the saloon bar table she tells you of the town. "I found it a few months ago, it was ghostly and vacant. I've been working on it, it's not much but I hope to be a friendly town toward all the people lost in the wild west." She moves toward the door, and says "I'm Seatwilight founder of Western Mountains, Are you a mountaineer?"

Long story short, I'm looking for people to join my revived ghost town. I'll take just about anyone as long as they are fairly active to the game. If your looking for a new town, then message me ingame for an invite and what you'd like to do in among the town.

Thank you!
Sea.