NEW TOWN/SAME PRINCIPLE: Liberta Trovata!

DeletedUser

To My Fellow Westerners!

Though it wasn't a popular thread on here, I recently had recruitment thread up for my original town Anewed, which was in the very bottom right corner of world one! Under suggestion I left the town in charge of my only other member aaron dyer who renamed the town 'epic town'! My new town is Liberta Trovata, which is Italian for 'Found Freedom' which is what I hope the town to be viewed as. The town welcomes any hard working and community orientated, no matter what level, class, or anything that you are! It's also brand new so low level people are extra-welcome as long s they contribute!

The town is located in the lower left corner of a '-TW- Empire Inc' segment of World 1, the lower right peice of the four most central parts of the land. It is placed strategically between three jobs that are good for earning money at low levels. The jobs that are closest near by are 'Scaring Birds Off The Field', 'Tending Pigs', and 'Picking Tobacco', while also being near more medium level jobs like 'Tanning Dear Skin', and 'Setting Up Telegraph Poles'!

That's only a few that are within ten minutes walking of the town, and the closest town is 20 minutes, making the towns location even more optimal to those few jobs! All you need to do? Well right now I have invitations sent out for as much as I can (Its a brand new town so not many!) but I un-invite people a day later so that I can scout more. If you message me or post here one day I can assure you an invitation the latest, the day after!

Thanks So Much For Reading!
Cornnachoz :-D