NEW Town Recruiting! - Uber AWESOME!

DeletedUser

NEW Town Recruiting!

HOWDY FOLKS!

Y'all will get to know me soon here, I may be the new cowpoke in town here... Yet I'm a veteran to Grepolis, another of Inno's games (recently joining their forum team as well, my IGN is Zabbi over there). I've decided to settle down a bit and build up a hustlin' bustlin' town here on The West!

So, Ive set up a little camp over in the Deep South of Briscoe County near one of dem small forts currently under the name of Cougar Creek. We've been bustin' our buns trying to get this town in a decent condition to entice you newer fella's and fellette's to join up and take advantage of our shops right off the bat. We kindly ask that you make an initial donation so that we can be assured you are serious about helping this town thrive!

So walk on over and have a peek at our little podunk town and you may find yourself pleasantly surprised... We're situated amongst a plethora of good jobs. With our crackling creek nearby you can always take a relaxing day from laying track and drop a line in the water and catch some trout. As well as a small fort nearby of which we hope to secure shortly with your help!

What I would like to create here is a town of active players who want to have a fun time and be part of an active town that would like to add to the community here. We plan on holding a naming convention within our members to come up with a new name, as well as a contest for a Town Emblem creation to match that name.

These are just the first of the events that the town will hold, I plan on creating many more regular monthly events for you to partake in if you so wish. Although we do wish that you will if you join up with us. We all know at least one of the other players through RL or other online games, and we would like to get to know you too!

I look forward to hearing back from those of you that are interested; you can either apply to myself [BluDawg] either in-game as a PM or as a reply here will work fine.

BluDawg :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like it if you guys would send a message via:
Grepolis Forums jarpenguin
or ingame.

As I am rarely on these forums.

btw I founded it too :p

Hi Hefty!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, I am currently gearing towards a pure builder's setup and would greatly appreciate any guidance from experienced folks. Will be glad to assist in anyway possible.

DeletedUser

Hi, I am currently gearing towards a pure builder's setup and would greatly appreciate any guidance from experienced folks. Will be glad to assist in anyway possible.

You have been invited :)

DeletedUser

We filled about 10 of the slots, but we keep upgrading our residences to accommodate those of you that would still like to join us... So don't hesitate to ask.