New Town is looking for players

DeletedUser11791

Sierra County is looking for players

Hi,

Just took over a ghost town, Sierra County, if you are starting as well and want to play regularly come see me. I need builders, adventurers, soldiers and duelers. But most of all I neeed active players. I play on a premium account and it makes the game more fun and you get to do a lot more. So come join the town and have fun.
Thanks,
red-woman

PS: We have added a hotel, a mortician and a currently building a general store.

From top left, row 3 column 6 (east of Sharingan)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking for a town

I am in search of place to call town

Major Wild Bill

DeletedUser

I also need a town and would be interested. I really enjoy this game. Started this morning and am still playing !

DeletedUser

Hi.

I'm a builder, would love an active town to join.

Toko22, please feel free to message me ingame.

DeletedUser11791

We are growing very fast

Town is growing fast, residences for 20 players, hotel, mortician, general store, tailor lvl 1 and gunsmith lvl 2.
So we are looking for more people to join us.
Send a telegram in-game and have fun in Sierra County.
Thanks,

DeletedUser11791

update

We are indeed growing fast , less than a week old and already easily in the top 200!!
With 17 adventurous players we are very happy and confident you will want to join too.
Stores are at lvl 2 and there is enough money to go to lvl 3 very soon.
So come in and join us so you can enjoy the fun of a growing town.
Thanks for your time
red-woman

sierra county

DeletedUser11791

Sierra County a top 50 town...

We are indeed growing fast , less than two weeks old and already easily in the top 100!! With 26 adventurous players already in town we are very happy and confident you will want to join too.
Stores are at lvl 6 / 7 and there money to go to lvl 8 very soon.
So come in and join us so you can enjoy the fun of a growing town.
Thanks for your time,
red-woman

sierra county

DeletedUser11791

Just a bump to make notice us :-, hope you don't mind.
After all we are not the Siversnake Federation.

DeletedUser11791

Sierre County is recruiting

Hello girls and boys,

Sierra County is looking for some more friendly players to come and join the town. We have about 30 players right now but we like to see more faces in our town.
The town is almost fully built, Hotel is level 5, the stores are at level 10 and the ban k is at level 8. All the things you want and need in a town.
You can be a level 1 player looking for a home or a level 40 player looking for a new view on life, you are all welcome. We hope you will enjoy the game and share the fun with us.
Come into town and if you like what you see ask us for an invitation.
red-woman.

to see our store items: http://weststats.com/Towntrader/?world=en9&town=689