!New! "The West Lottery"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:eek: Hello This is a completelly origonal idea by me bob0bo110 and my idea is called "The West Lottery" now as you can probally guess by the name I have an idea where you could make a lottery which can help you in the game to earn a bit of extra money every week. The price of each ticket will be about 100$ each and the more people take part the bigger jackpot will be eg.100 people take part will be about 10,000$ (whoever wins that would be really happy). :) Also there should be a limit to the ammount of tickets that you can buy eg. 1-5 tickets per a week or maybe even a limitless ammount of tickets but that is for you to decide.

Kepp on playing the west and have fun!

By bob0bo110

DeletedUser

You might want to post this in Ideas & Brainfarts. The problem with it is that the winner will have more money than will fit in his bank and he'll either have to leave town, go on a shopping spree, give it to his town, or give it to a nice dueler.

DeletedUser

Stupidest idea ever.
This is the west, in that time the only gambling was around a table with 3-8 people with cards and a few bourbon filled glasses.

DeletedUser

Stupidest idea ever.
This is the west, in that time the only gambling was around a table with 3-8 people with cards and a few bourbon filled glasses.

Not true. Lotteries existed long before the era of the game, and there WERE other forms of gambling in the west besides poker. On the other hand, turkey and beaver injuries were rare, people didn't always sleep in hotels, and pants were almost universally worn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lottery#Early_history

DeletedUser

its just an idea at all,i find it good but need to be improved,maybe adding new building in the towns and players do gambling in it or public place not in a town.

Status
Not open for further replies.