New Store, without mortician!

DeletedUser

We have a new store folks, come and get your donkeys :rolleyes:

To the north of the second K down, Jamestown has just finished its new General store, we felt the need to help the locals out, there is a store nearby in City PoG, but we felt that folk might want to stay away from their mortician :eek:

Donkeys and neckerchiefs, at bargain prices. Come and get em!

You can also unload your excess tobacco, broken jugs and empty whiskey bottles to raise a little extra folding material. There's a hotel conveniently close by in offtopica, I can recommend the closet. And you don't have to worry about slipping on the soap!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

....we felt the need to help the locals out, there is a store nearby in City PoG, but we felt that folk might want to stay away from their mortician :eek:
So instead people come to you with their mortician :p

DeletedUser

This is the type of community-building that should be celebrated. The good folk of Jamestown have developed their little corner of the world without expanding into the arts of death.

I encourage everyone in the area who is in need of consumer goods to buy at Jamestown - lads who clearly care about the direction our frontier culture takes!

DeletedUser

congrats Jamestown.. this might give PoG some insentive to attack now tohugh, just be careful guys :D

122210813911912256.gif

DeletedUser

This is the type of community-building that should be celebrated. The good folk of Jamestown have developed their little corner of the world without expanding into the arts of death.

I encourage everyone in the area who is in need of consumer goods to buy at Jamestown - lads who clearly care about the direction our frontier culture takes!

Many thanks SJ. Cosumerism seems to be the way of the Lord.:D I played a minor role, can't take too much credit....

DeletedUser

In our specialized workforce no one can be expected to provide for all his own needs without turning outside for assistance. Responsible consumerism is smiled upon by God, and that seems to be what yall are doing!

Your humility aside, you've all worked righteously. Bless ye.

DeletedUser

lol I just wanna bump this up for my town :D lol I made over $200 selling extra crap I had