New slot

What do you think about this idea?

• I like it.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

DeletedUser38431

My thread is about a small idea, that would make a diffrence for players like me. Obviously it is not related with nuggets.

I think we should:

- Add new slot for product WITHOUT BENEFITS.

It would be only small actualization. I would be really glad to see a slot designed only for a regular products. Current slot named "product" could be renamed as
"Carry-on baggage" or "Hand luggage". It would improve atmosphere of the game, beacuse everybody could have your own favorite product in inventory slot. Mine would be health puppet, and yours?

Please respond and talk if you like my idea.

Greetings,
Stanton D.H. Cree

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36192

I don't see any harm with it; but keeping that in mind, it may be a fair amount of work to code for an extra item slot with no benefit for inno (i.e. INNO can't sell anything to us if it has no bonus to jobs/quest because no one is going to spend nuggets on it).

And with that said, I think my favourite item would be my Key 3/Pink Slip/Time

DeletedUser35533

I don't like it. I don't mind the idea itself but accessories in this game are pointless, you are lucky if anyone looks past your avatar. I also like all my items to have benefits even if they are small or made up like +15 bowling. instead I would like to reaffirm my support for adding inventory slots and separating consumables, product, recipes and equiptable items so they are not all in the products window. inb4 scripts I think it says something about a game when half the interface is fan made and needs to be downloaded from elsewhere so the game can be played in something near an expected level of comfort

DeletedUser26820

Carry on baggage, hand luggage or a health puppet?

Did you just suggest a health puppet?

Isn't a puppet one of furry things that your cramb your fist into their anus and then make it dance around?

No, no, no and no. No puppets, baggage or luggage.

DeletedUser38431

"Health puppet" is not name for additional slot, but my "favorite" product which I would like to put in that new slot.

Some of players lookin' at avatars and even read profile. I always have a nice story to read on my profile. In next few days I will even have new story on my Stanton character.