new set new event?

DeletedUser23201

The idea is to spend your bonds on the Soap Opera items this week and then your nuggets next week getting the limited time frame Christopher's set... think about it. How many of you have blown your bonds already?

My understanding of the fair is that its a permanent feature(well around 14-28 weeks at least at which time it may end or just return to county one) Its starting in county one where it must be built, once built its open for 7 days before it close's and moves to county 2 where it must be built again before opening for another 7 days etc...
so if you don't have the bonds in week one just hang on till county 2 or 3 to get it. you also earn some bonds for helping to build it.

DeletedUser17612

http://forum.beta.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=2127

Beta server info
Tonight we will activate one of the first major features from 2.05: the Travelling Fair. Once constructed, the Fair allows all players in the world to access wheel of fortune style minigames for the next seven days, from anywhere on the map.

The Travelling Fair starts in the top left county, where it must be constructed. Additionally, before the Fair can begin, it requires ten randomly selected products and another ten low level products. The amount of each required is determined by the amount of recently active users. Donating products or constructing the Fair provides a small payment of bonds. A "trickle" of products ensures the Fair is eventually completed.

Like the Easter Showdown, the constructed Fair can be accessed from anywhere. There are four minigames available, one per day, that offer the same possible rewards. Winnings are transferred to your inventory immediately. It is possible to play more than once by using bonds or nuggets, however no option is provided to pay for a higher reward tier. Therefore, with the exception of the new fair set, it will not be so lucrative to play endlessly. A week after opening, the Fair will move to the next county and require reconstruction.

DeletedUser18690

Thanks for the new quest update info!!

Well, it's no surprise the Spamminator fell for the fancy dress in the shop to add to his collection of "I will probably never use these items" costing him over 1K in bonds only to discover there's a high possibility the Christopher's Parade set will most likely come from the Shop due to tw db not showing the items being dropped and like others said before, there's no job that's really worth a drop like them anyway.

I certainly hope it's not going to be single items you have to buy up like the drama queen set... it'll drain me for sure heh... The chest sounds like a great option! ;) @ mods :D

DeletedUser17612

The first Fair is opened on beta.
prizes are
1st-fair.jpg

The highest are the chets from Christmas and Easter events.
The more common are listed on this site
http://tw-db.info/?strana=veci&typ=new

Not all Fair set is available in this fair, so it will take time to gather all the set.

My first prize (under number 1)
fair-prize.jpg

and what was available in my try (you see this after you choose your number)
fair-prize-options.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Keep waiting - it is being tested in beta and needs some reworking.

Main problems are the steep products requirement for construction and the contribution/reward ratio needs tweaking. Beta players are more generous with product donations; real-world players will not be so generous w/o the proper motivation.

DeletedUser

Too bad I am leaving for 5 days since June 25... I will miss another tombola/showdown like event :<

DeletedUser27090

Keep waiting - it is being tested in beta and needs some reworking.

Main problems are the steep products requirement for construction and the contribution/reward ratio needs tweaking. Beta players are more generous with product donations; real-world players will not be so generous w/o the proper motivation.
bonds thats good enough for me

DeletedUser17612

you need to deposit minimal 25 items, to get 25 bonds (that is maximum you can get from products).
and the amount of needed products is very large.

sure, everyone will donate sugar or cotton or lamb wool. BUt who will donate hundreds of canvases, or loot bags or similar rare items.

DeletedUser

you need to deposit minimal 25 items, to get 25 bonds (that is maximum you can get from products).

sure, everyone will donate sugar or cotton or lamb wool. BUt who will donate hundreds of canvases, or loot bags or similar rare items.

santa will.

from beta forum, staff member:
"every night 1/7th of the needed ressources are added automatically by the system"

neel shah

25 items or 25 products fric?

DeletedUser22685

Too bad I am leaving for 5 days since June 25... I will miss another tombola/showdown like event :<

With current setup, this event will be active for few months at least.

The fair is a permanent addition to the game, I can only assume he was talking about whatever is coming with Christopher's set.

Deleted User - 1278415

santa will.

from beta forum, staff member:
"every night 1/7th of the needed ressources are added automatically by the system"

I see they started constructing it this morning.... Santas Village that is.

2urvwgj.jpg

Edit - the session crashed shortly after taking this picture... and all is back to normal now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The fair is a permanent addition to the game, I can only assume he was talking about whatever is coming with Christopher's set.

It's permanent, but I still want to get in the first time, it's giving away cool items and you can get bonds for donation and I don't want to miss any bonds :p . For Christopher's, no, I will be fast enough to deal with it, already have all the products I need on all my toons :)

DeletedUser

where are we getting christophers clothes from? Are they given out in the questline and the TW-DB quest chart is just inaccurate?

DeletedUser

8 New sets announced with it's bonuses on TW-DB. So, 1 set gets announced like a week ago, another one isn't even aired and already another 8? MY NUGGETS AND BONDS WON'T KEEP IT. It's like Steam sale, my wallet is going to starve.