new set items

DeletedUser

I am sorry if this has been asked before,but I could not see it anywhere...

Are the Will Munny sets sector damage bonuses stackable like the Golden Gun was when it was first introduced? If so, how will the stacking work in conjunction with all the other sector bonuses?

Is it possible to have the following:

Natty weapon set +30 damage
Will Munny clothes +35 damage
Will Munny weapons + 15 damage
Golden Gun +15 damage
= +95 damage per sector?

and are these (apart from GG) stackable for every set in the sector?

DeletedUser

Golden Gun +15 damage
= +95 damage per sector?

I doubt it. Natty's, the GG, and the Sam Hawken's knife you left off the list don't stack. I could see Munny's clothing stacking with the best of the others in a sector, since it would make sense that it stacks with the weapon set.

DeletedUser

OK, I'm confused, I thought everyone in the same sector gets the GG bonus, but they don't stack if there are multiple GG's in the sector. So, with these new sets/bonuses, the other players in the sector will benefit, but since they're not stackable, perhaps only the highest bonus in the sector will apply to all the players in the sector. Is that correct?

Last edited by a moderator:

Slygoxx

That is indeed correct.

Let's assume a sector consists of 3 players.
A has both munny's clothing set and weapon set. This bonus would be +50 damage.
B has only munny's clothing set. This bonus would be +35 damage.
C has the golden set. This bonus would be +15 damage.

Everyone in this sector will receive the +50 damage bonus from the complete munny set.

DeletedUser23201

That is indeed correct.

Let's assume a sector consists of 3 players.
A has both munny's clothing set and weapon set. This bonus would be +50 damage.
B has only munny's clothing set. This bonus would be +35 damage.
C has the golden set. This bonus would be +15 damage.

Everyone in this sector will receive the +50 damage bonus from the complete munny set.

If I'm in a sector with player A i will get the +50 bonus, does that stack with my own bonus of +35 if i too have munny's clothing set???

DeletedUser35352

Is it possible to have the following:

Golden Gun +15 damage
= +95 damage per sector?

and are these (apart from GG) stackable for every set in the sector?

well i see no reason why they should not stack - 1 bonus from 1 different set in same sector, so imo you can get the +95 dmg if all sets are in same sector.

DeletedUser

So the best scenario is to have a Munny clothing set and a Natty weapon set in the same sector for maximum sector bonus of +65 damage?

DeletedUser

Nope, on the same player.

So if I understand what you are saying correctly, the sector bonus only applies from 1 person's best equipment then?

eg if Player A wore Munny's + Golden Gun, and Player B else wore Natty weapon set, the sector bonus would only be + 50 damage from Player A and not +35 from Player A + +30 from Player B to give +65 damage?

DeletedUser24016

After Independance Day Quest finishes, when should Fire & Ice Set be given to the winner?
I won on the spanish server and did not received anything yet....

DeletedUser

As far as I know people in our server have got their rewards. Ptyltd in Colorado is wearing his at the moment :).

DeletedUser

So basically what you are saying Sly, is that a player wearing munny's clothing and natty's weapons will provide the most (and the max possible) bonus damage for all in his sector?

DeletedUser17612

After Independance Day Quest finishes, when should Fire & Ice Set be given to the winner?
I won on the spanish server and did not received anything yet....

it was given at 3 AM on .net servers.

I got it on w5 but then it was "stolen" from me few hours later :(

DeletedUser34315

Wouldn't natty bumppos weapon set and will munny's clothes be higher?
Will munnys weapon set gives +15 sector bonus, but bumppos gives +30 sector damage bonus.

DeletedUser24016

it was given at 3 AM on .net servers.

I got it on w5 but then it was "stolen" from me few hours later :(

Yes, they were given to me at 3am. Thx.

Didn´t undertand what you ment about "stolen"....