New secret quest

DeletedUser

I have 2 lvl 99 characters but only one has thuis quest showing just wondering if anyone else can see it so i can tyr and work out the requirements

The ghost town (The town drenched in fog)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hello Azuk, how nice to see you back in my saloon. It just so happens that I heard a rumor from a traveler... An eerie rumor about a town that appears during the night. In the morning it is drenched in fog and then vanishes at noon. Well, ten horses couldn't drag me there... but if you're brave enough, you should go look for the town. As far as I can tell from the rumors, the town is somewhere in the north-west.

DeletedUser

my lvl 42 non dueling adventurer had 2 new quests from henry when i logged in just now .. omw to ghost town now

DeletedUser

I have 2 lvl 99 characters but only one has thuis quest showing just wondering if anyone else can see it so i can tyr and work out the requirements

The ghost town (The town drenched in fog)

Barkeeper Henry Walker: Hello Azuk, how nice to see you back in my saloon. It just so happens that I heard a rumor from a traveler... An eerie rumor about a town that appears during the night. In the morning it is drenched in fog and then vanishes at noon. Well, ten horses couldn't drag me there... but if you're brave enough, you should go look for the town. As far as I can tell from the rumors, the town is somewhere in the north-west.

umm have u completed the angel of love quest of may(for the character which din had the quest)..ifi m not wrong i read it somewhere on beta forum u need to complete "angel of love" quest by MAYA

mi35

...a town that appears during the night. In the morning it is drenched in fog and then vanishes at noon...
Does it mean something should be accomplished only in night time?

DeletedUser

i heard that secret quests shall appear if you equip items with some utility, like fishing rod and others...

i tried equipped a saw and no secret quests

DeletedUser8627

No you can find the town now. Read the quest and check your map. There are hints in the quest text. ;)

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

I got the one about the ghost town with my world 9 soldier (level 42) and I have done the angel of love quest so it does seem to follow that quest. Don't have the other one though on either world :sad:

mi35

i heard that secret quests shall appear if you equip items with some utility, like fishing rod and others...

i tried equipped a saw and no secret quests

I have Walking Stick eqquipped. If it would be the requirement - no girls could see it. :nowink:

DeletedUser

I got the one about the ghost town with my world 9 soldier (level 42) and I have done the angel of love quest so it does seem to follow that quest. Don't have the other one though on either world :sad:
i think there is a lvl require :)

DeletedUser

I have Walking Stick eqquipped. If it would be the requirement - no girls could see it. :nowink:

by utility i mean

fishing rod - you use it to fish (not in-game)
spade - you use it to dig (not in-game)
saw - you use it to saw (not in-game)
tool box - you use it to fix things (not in-game)
.... etc

utility not equal to bonus

DeletedUser

Damn, you were quick !!! :razz:

Btw, I found the county that has the ghost town in w8 now. Someone's already there :ph34r:

Edit: There's no equipment requirement. Just read what Barkeeper Henry says.

DeletedUser

I know it man, some people have already been there as well. They're from the towns around lol :laugh:

DeletedUser

I am a level 52 Adventurer, and I didn't equip anything different from last night (before I got the quest) to now. So are you sure it's something that you have to equip to get?

DeletedUser8627

There are new quests that you will see when you go into the saloon plus there are more quests when equiping certain items. ;)