New quest-bottle cover

Greyfell

On Colorado, I receive the leather bottle cover craft, learned it, and tried to craft it. But, it doesn't appear in my list of craft-able skills. Can someone help me out, please?

PrancingPurplePony

I have trouble remembering/seeing where it is, mine is between 'shoe a hoof' and 'strip the covering from a saddle'
or it could be a script issue, try closing out any scripts and clearing cache

Al35ul

On Colorado, I receive the leather bottle cover craft, learned it, and tried to craft it. But, it doesn't appear in my list of craft-able skills. Can someone help me out, please?
I have trouble remembering/seeing where it is, mine is between 'shoe a hoof' and 'strip the covering from a saddle'

As Pony said, please try turning off and scripts you may have installed, these do affect the availability of some recipes.

Caerdwyn

Interesting! I would have thought that each Saddler Pattern was in a specific "slot", say, alphabetically within their level or by item number within their level, yet mine is between Prepare Leather Cover (also 100) and Branding Iron (150), slotted as the most recent 100 learned.