New Premium UI

DeletedUser35712

I am interested in how many players have had nuggets 'stolen' by the new premium UI.

I find the auto premium default problematic :mad:

DeletedUser8627

The auto extend option has always been in a feature in the game even before the premium settings were moved to the UPS. It's more prominent now due to the fact that premium services are advertised and being used more often.

Either way, when you use bonus medals or premium services you are warned of this feature and directed to your premium settings to deactivate if you wish not to have this option active on your account.

DeletedUser11791

I understand the auto extend function and appreciate it, however if you choose the VIP bonus it not only auto extend that one but also the 5 premium services it represents. If you do not want to auto extend you have alot of clicking to do. It would be nice if the auto extend would only work for the premium service you select.

DeletedUser8627

The auto extend option only activates the first time you activate a premium service. Once it has been deactivated it shouldn't reactivate itself when using that premium service again.

Snr Sarg

thing is, I deactivated it on the old system, it reactivated itself on the new one, it nearly just caught me out on the speed world, almost reactivated another 14 days VIP premium when the world only has 7-8 days left to go, that was almost a costly blunder.

Not a happy bunny about any nuggets being auto cashed in, the default setting should be reactivation is switched OFF, not ON, it smacks of yet more Inno greed, grrrrr

DeletedUser35520

every time i purchase one of the premium services in the shop, it reactivates the auto and has to be disabled. doesn't matter if its the VIP or just a single one such as character bonus. Although I know to disable it (because it has stolen nuggets from me before), it is still a nuisance

Protasov

Can someone tell me how to locate the "premium" tab where I can uncheck these boxes to auto-extend?

I hit "p" on my keyboard, and it bring up the "Get Gold Nuggets Now!" box, but the only tabs I have are "Buy" and "Log".

How do I get to the section where I can see my auto-extend checkboxes and uncheck them?

I have been through all of the "Settings" and seen nothing like the screenshots I have seen in this forum for disabling.

Thanks!

rohith4444

Can someone tell me how to locate the "premium" tab where I can uncheck these boxes to auto-extend?

I hit "p" on my keyboard, and it bring up the "Get Gold Nuggets Now!" box, but the only tabs I have are "Buy" and "Log".

How do I get to the section where I can see my auto-extend checkboxes and uncheck them?

I have been through all of the "Settings" and seen nothing like the screenshots I have seen in this forum for disabling.

Thanks!

check the link http://prntscr.com/4iud3z

DeletedUser35968

Thanks!

SHOP --> Last tab!

Protasov

Cheers friends. I was looking for the "old" premium UI and as you can imagine, was growing frustrated!

I found it with your help. Thanks again.