New Premium Features

1st RANK XP

In the previous speed server people played for 20++ hours for many days and nobody got banned.
You can't compare 2-4 week speed server with ~10 years daily spamming of 15s jobs. That's all I wanted to say.

Not gonna judge anyone and accuse for using bots. If I have a suspicion, the only way is report a player. Waste of time to talk about that.

NikosGr1

That's exactly what i was going to propose. A 25 jobs queue

But only to do 15s jobs. I would gladly suscribe to that feature
25 jobs x 15secs = 375secs -> 6.25 mins

why eg not make it 40 jobs x 15 secs = 600secs -> 10 mins , more round number and easier to put clock alarm every 10 mins to put new jobs + make usage of useables that either way require 10 mins (or at 20 mins , every 2 queues eg)

NikosGr1

after 25 jobs motivation drop.. :p

need hours of manualy spam to observe this :))))))))
After 25 jobs motivation in the SPECIFIC job, the motivation drops at 75 so the earning are 3/4.
But you can choose other job after the 25 clicks, and in case of 40 clicks you can put 20 x15 secs at JOB A and 20 x 15 secs at JOB B.
Then clock alarm would work in the end of JOB B, you put another 20 clicks at JOB C and 20 more at JOB D.
At same time you can use a usable for energy recovery. (or after JOB D)
The best position for the above(to make good usage of the time between clicks etc) would be the center of the map, where all jobs are near each other and multiple good jobs per location.
Furthermore , there is a good app on phone "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.github.deweyreed.timer.google&hl=en_US" , that you could use for fixing an automated schedule making it much easier for a person who works on computer - although if you are very accurate with the clicks there will still be a suspicion of using bot and danger to get banned :D

NikosGr1

That would be possible. The issue here is the motivation, but if you're aware of that make ir 40 jobs
You can use chewing tobacco at every end of the cycle of jobs that you chose to do.
Or Mate Tea, to fully replenish energy + motivation 20 points per job.
Eg you can make 10 different jobs, using Tea , then use Chewing Tobacco or Mate Tea and then repeat the cycle.