New pictures for characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sugestion name: New pictures for characters
Describe sugestion: Hi fellows i'm here again with a new idea.The-west is in the game for more than 2 years and he reached new levels with new brands in the game like forts, belts and pants in 1.30 but this game hasn't get anyway new pictures for character class we have the same pictures in a classic mode.My idea is that inno must make new character pictures for the 4 class who we knew.This pictures make us bored and we are tired with them .This idea gonna attract more players who love more the real things not a animation like in walt disney cartoon's

Advantages:I belive this isn't a hard thing to do with inno artists because i belive they can do more realistic pictrures ,this is a promovation mode that inno can use in the contracts with other inno games or site's like tribal wars ,grepolis and when other players who didn't play the-west gonna register for free because the realistic games attract more people every year.
Disadvantages: It's possibly that other players like the classic icons and they don't agree with this.
If i made some mistakes plaease forgive me i'm a romanian player and i'm not a official speaker.
Thanks for given time and i hope you gonna love this

DeletedUser

funny idea,
they are very boring indeed.
YES, this is a good idea

DeletedUser25632

RiCky-TfK, this is only an informative notice. Please read the sticky threads before posting here. Ideas should use the idea form, be well thought out and balanced as well as contributing substantially to the game in comparison the coding effort required. Your idea fails to meet these standards, so please be sure to read the sticky threads and adjust your idea accordingly.

Also, this is more of a minor idea which belongs [URL="http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=30537]here.[/URL]

Closing this thread, feel free to post this in the minor idea section.

Thanks,
JonOfTheWest

Status
Not open for further replies.