New Moderator

Jouais

Just popping in to let everyone know there has been a change to Arizona moderation. From now on, Betsy and I will be monitoring these forums.

For a quick reference, here's the Forum Rules. Remember to behave.

DeletedUser22685

Good to see you got at least one active forum to go with your other two ghosts :laugh:

Welcome.

Master Skywalker

Just wait after one weeks whit him here, this forum will also be a ghost forum :D

DeletedUser22575

Just popping in to let everyone know there has been a change to Arizona moderation. From now on, Betsy and I will be monitoring these forums.

For a quick reference, here's the Forum Rules. Remember to behave.
Nice introduction...warning us to behave when we haven't been misbehaving. Nice positive start.

DeletedUser1121

Hey wait a minute.. not a goodbye thread for the old Arizona moderator?
If you all miss me, i am now at W12

Good luck with the new deputy :)
And Jouais, go easy on them :)

Jouais

Hey wait a minute.. not a goodbye thread for the old Arizona moderator?
If you all miss me, i am now at W12

Good luck with the new deputy :)
And Jouais, go easy on them :)
I'm a bit more concerned with them going easy on me. :laugh:

DeletedUser28121

Nice introduction...warning us to behave when we haven't been misbehaving. Nice positive start.

cmon, TJ already nitpicking, seriously man... tc tc tc

@ new moderator

welcome, i'm new here and am of a bit cheerier disposition than my friend tj there... he is a real grinch :mad:... always has an opinion...

to tell u the truth he has big mouth, ask joxertm, he'll agree with me :p

DeletedUser14006

Not that I agree with you as I think TJ Tuttle is a stand up guy.

But according to what you have wrote the score so far is:

Nitpickers - 1
Butt kissers - 1

Hellstromm

Okay peeps, if you can't be friendly and welcome the new moderator to World Arizona, then don't say anything at all. And yes, remember to behave.

DeletedUser28121

Hey Hellstormm, u saying i'm not friendly?? :(

it's just I have respond to thinly veiled insult, ya know...

I'm the soul of kindness and i resent that...;)

And once again, a kiss in the forehead to all kind peeps and to all friendly and/or fair players... Bismillah

Darkwahn

Pretty cool to have you here, hope you enjoy having a mod hat for Arizona!

Darth Maul 2

Why don´t you just ignore them? You can ignore them by selecting their name and press "ignore" if you don´t like to hear anything from them or kick them form the alliance!!

Jouais

Hellstromm and Jouais,

Several of the players in Arizona are deliberate rule breakers. The swearing and even verbal abuse towards individual players is extreme and extensive. I am not speaking of the stronger version of Dang, but deliberate use of the F-word and calling others vulgar names, etc.

I suggest someone police chat in Unhinged Alliance.

Thanks for reminding everyone to behave, however, Arizona needs more than a verbal reminder! I have tried to remind folks of the rules, and it only leads to more blatant swearing and rowdiness.

Regards,

coyotewoman
If you wish to report a chat conversation, simple right click their name in the chat box and click Report Offense. Give the reason, then click OK. The in-game mods will handle if from there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

I thought this incident occurred in Chatango? In which case nothing can be done by the mods. And Jouais is not the one to turn to for in-game matters, this only clutters his workload and makes him aggitated ;)

coyotewoman

I wish it had only occurred in Chatango, futurama. In Chatango, there is a banned words feature. Profanity and rule violation was becoming much to frequent and offensive in in-game chat.

Maybe, my town and I are just a bunch of old fashion country folk, but we invest money in this game, and play by the rules. I felt that the rules #3 and #5 needed reiterated, thus I mentioned it here, as a reminder to everyone!

This is a great game! It would make playing much more pleasant if rules were followed.

Respectful regards,

cw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23737

Ban words?

Is it possible to have certain words blocked from being used in the in-game chats?? That way swearing wouldn't be an issue at all. :)

Jouais

Is it possible to have certain words blocked from being used in the in-game chats?? That way swearing wouldn't be an issue at all. :)
The most you can do is report and/or ignore someone.

However, I could see a filter passing, if brought up in the ideas and brainfarts section. Controlled by the town/alliance leader or something... just an idea. I'd post it, but I'm not able to get online as much these days.

DeletedUser22685

Controlled by the town/alliance leader or something....
I doubt they will implement it this way, but a uniform filter across all boards would probably get passed. Although it would upset many players, if it passes it passes