New Moderator

DeletedUser

Don't fall for his charm, don't be fooled people, he's mean ...

Oops ... :unsure: Did I just say that?

Yup, I'm the meanest, cruelest, deadliest mod around. Other forum moderators tremble at my report button.

DeletedUser16628

I'd love to edit that out but it's a legion player taking a beating and I have my name in lights.Our new mod will have to deal with me I'll be punished.

DeletedUser

And he won't stop spamming the Skype. The Skype chat is not for spam!

Gotta love irony.

1581lq8.png

DeletedUser

They do seem civil over here, Josh. ;)

Maybe I should direct some Grepolis players this way just to keep you on your toes. :p

DeletedUser

I find the older worlds have more experienced civil players...

the newer worlds I play in are full of newbs/noobs running around like drunk cowboys whining and complaining.

Harsha..

I find the older worlds have more experienced civil players...

the newer worlds I play in are full of newbs/noobs running around like drunk cowboys whining and complaining.

haha, each one of us has been a newbe or in your terms a "drunk cowboy" sometime in our playing careers

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Harsha, I know you want the GM in w2, but that does not mean it won't work in other worlds and that it is a waste of time. I have a good feeling about this GM. And the target is not just to revive the existing players from w6, but also to attract existing players from other worlds to w6 as well. :)

Harsha..

ahem, you see - i've put it into cold storage, towns like Mayhem want to opt out and others tell me to let matters take their own course - so the plan is not going to happen in a while - unless W2 ends up like W6

my views on the GM being a failure stem from other players views about it - these players appear to have seen it all on W4...but i might be wrong, still - nothing is better than a real, "Honorable" war, which happened in the days when WANTED had 20 towns and Wombat was still around....

you can take a classic real life example - industries prepare Artificial food flavorings to substitute for real fruit tastes - but artificial strawberry flavor never matches the taste of REAL strawberries and artificial food also has some complex side effects - the same methodology can be applied to the Game mastered world plan - everyone agrees that a real war is better rather than an artificial one :)

DeletedUser

Just let it go, like I did. Get out of town, be away from responsibilities and feel free. It is not your job to keep the world alive, to revive it or to start a war. If people want to play, they will play. There's nothing you can do about it. Bio got bored, cause he found some other games. Others got bored cause they through "only fort wars are fun". That is plain dumb. While fort wars are fun, there are many other fun things to do. Before forts I had as much fun as after forts. And at the beginning, we didn't get anything for fighting in battles. It was just pure fun. The game is continuously changing. Other good features will come. Is not just about war and battles. The Wild West is known more for dueling than for fort battles.

DeletedUser

What I meant was: when one thinks about the old west, thinks about saloons, Jesse James and Billy the Kid.

DeletedUser

I'm having fun just playing by myself :)

Just finished the golden gun quest... doing murder quest now... then I'll respect and get back to my dueling ways :)

The world is just going through a weird phase now... lots of older players quit or moved on...

what we need is some new blood... some newbies to come in and cause some problems...

maybe I should star recruiting newbies... hmmmm... do I have the time to train newbie players though...

I still have all my old guides in my W1 town... hmmm....

another comeback???

Will I pull a bret favre and come out of retirement for a 4th time??????

DeletedUser

The world is just going through a weird phase now... lots of older players quit or moved on...

what we need is some new blood... some newbies to come in and cause some problems...

I'd join you guys, but sadly I'm not allowed to play W5, and have far too many worlds already. :D